will my car be a write off?? :o

hey guys, havent posted for a while, had an accident earlier this week, insurance comp will be takig the car today, was wondering from anyones expereince if they think it may be written off? :O :(

details of car:
2001 Y reg, 1.0 litr, around 44k on the clock, ront bumper needs replacing, near side panel needs replacing, boonnet needs replacing, air con 'thingy' that sits in front of the radiator? (is that what it is?) or is that the radiator?? is bent and needs replacing, and 1 allow is damaged (which were declared lol)

what do you guys think? i know they dont go for much these days, what do you guys think?

Micra_k11

It will be a write off, From experience it most liekly will be a cat C. We have had loads at work and 90% of the time its a cat C.

You should have kept it stored at home or mechanics and get them to send an engineer out or something as they just let you keep rather than messing around with buy backs, recovery etc.

well put it this way when the woman hit me all she done was dint my door and my car was insured for 1500 but aparently it was goning to cost 2k for it to get repaired

Agreed it will probably be a write off, and they will probably try and pay you substantially less than the value of your car. (That is the if i wanted to buy another the same value)

Back