Why use a matiz setup and not corsa coilovers ?

O right lol on the matiz setup I no u lower the spring perch but is it safe welding to a shock that's under
Pressure?
Hoop and myself dropped the perch down to the hub mount and welded it to that (not the shock).
And the corsa coilies are fine for track use, but i found that the shocks were very very stiff personally (and the only actual movement when daily driving, was me bouncing up and down in the seat :) )

Hoop and myself dropped the perch down to the hub mount and welded it to that (not the shock).
And the corsa coilies are fine for track use, but i found that the shocks were very very stiff personally (and the only actual movement when daily driving, was me bouncing up and down in the seat :) )
puting it down there how much dose that lower it by ?

You use the micra top mount but have to file hole bigger for the matiz shock rod to fit through. Mine don't become uncaptive when jacking the car, and I have two coils less :rolleyes:

Yes the top hole needs filing downwards. Micras strut holes are 50mm apart and matiz is 55mm so 5mm downwards. Have a look on my blog

on the subject , i had this 2008 cleosity campus for a little while and the suspension is roughly twice as soft in damping quality than the corsa b .
but still firm/hard on speed bumps and cornering (very shocked:)surprised when i flung it into corners and it held with a little leaning . had a look up the front arch and see a spring twice as wide as our standard one/ cosra b coils, and its half the length . some other versions of these springs are slightly narrower at one end called progressive rate spring or close to that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe another solution ? but fitment ?.

just letting you know one car got pg9 prohibition notice for not much front suspension movement

Back