why are people so heartless

fox1983

Deactivated Account
well friday was a time of pain and tears for me parked car in multi story in fareham went xmas shopping and when i got back to the car someone had smashed my back bumper in which of course is fibreglass we dont know if it was vandals or a car but no note no nothing till we get the bumper off we wont know how bad the damage is as the boot wouldnt open after this.
also to top things off on the way home that night the clutch went and couldnt get a gear had to jam it in and crawl home in 1st

awwww dude i really do feel for you, even when someone slightly scuffed my front bumper i was livid ! it sound like an expensive job to fix

Oooh that's some harsh luck. Feel for you mate. Some people just don't understand the effect of their actions. As for the clutch, well it couldn't have come at a better time eh!!

Did u manage to get the car looked at over the w-end?

doing the work myself clutch is easy wont take me and matt that long well shouldnt and the bumper is repairable and me and matt will be getting on to that asap as for the damage its minimal atleast the chasis aint bent

bumper will be good as new in no time my fibre glass skills are top notch :D and this time ill take my time unlike the rush job i did before JAE (although no one spotted the fact id rebuilt the door :p)

dont worry mate will be all fixed soon :)

lol sorry to hear about the clutch mate! seen the bumper first hand and it didnt look good. Im quite confident Krazy can sort it.

fox1983 said:
also to top things off on the way home that night the clutch went and couldnt get a gear had to jam it in and crawl home in 1st

you can change gear with no clutch,,but i wouldnt do it in my car! but then again i wouldnt drive home in first gear!!

i was only about 10 mins down the road in a car but was not going to leave the car in the road and walk home with my daughter

and trust me if ur clutch goes and you dont have breakdown cover but can get it in 1st u dont want to be trying to change gear and it go for good just glad i got it home and can now get on with the work
also after taking bumper off the damage has been repaired as the boot went in slightly bumper is easy to repair and getting clutch over xmas so should all be done after xmas i hope

Speedle said:
my fibre glass skills are top notch :D

By whos standard lololol.

BTW I would try ajusting the clutch cable before you potentially waste money on a new clutch.

Ed said:
By whos standard lololol.
QUOTE]

well i think they are :p the work i did on paul car beofre JAE i did in less than 2 hours including painting it was very rushed! if i take a few days on it i can do it a million times better ;) lets not get started on your painting skill! :p ner ner

ed trust me it aint a simple fact of clutch cable adjustment im not that stupid lol when it went on the way home i tried adjusting it on the side of the road the fact was it would go in gear with the engine off but when it was on and u try to put it in it would not let u and felt as if the car was trying to move and if u put it in then start the car the car would move then stool with the pedel pressed down

Back