micra is going

B

Bod

Well the micra is defo going now,i went for a test drive in a civic type r and bought it straight away.
so i probs wont be on here much,ill probs be on the type r owners club site now.lol.
anyway ive enjoyed being part of the club,and will still recommend it to anyone i know with an interest in micras.ive made a few friends here and ill probs be on every now and then.
ill post some pics of me new car when i pick it up anyway.
oh ye there might be sum stuff for sale soon so keep an eye out in the for sale section if ya fancy out.

Bod

nightmare ur car was nice too apart from the airbrake but thats just my opinion. Thanks for all your help too, shame to see u go.

awww bod will be a shame but time to move on ey. sure ill still spk to u on msn weneva ur on.
any ideas on who u selling to or u just guna put post up?
look 4ward to the pics of the type r :)

Shame to hear that mate, car was looking lurvely at the last meet, which i hope you still continue to attend, lol...

Make sure u give us north east lot dibs on ur bits aswell to save u postage aswell, lol

lol cheers peeps.there will be sum bits for sale but im not a fan of posting stuff so NE peeps will have preference

hahaha make sure ur bloody remote goes to me, seriously though, gutted that its going, urs was my lasses favourite, probably coz of the stickers n that but hey, seems a bit of a waste but u know - ur top man

Back