Whitleline parts, Sr bumpers Bad boy bonnet + More!!!

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Few parts for sale - Updated!! Updated again!

-SR/super s foglights (pair) £35 posted

- Spax adjustable coilovers 50mm drop at the rear from Matt H, fitted a thousand miles ago. £500 Posted

- Electric window kit (oem) inc harness and switches from door cards - £30 + postage

- Bad boy bonnet - Welded plates and smoothed in. £60 Collected :View attachment 10128 View attachment 10130 View attachment 10129 View attachment 10131 View attachment 10132

- SR rear bumper in blue - £40 Collected

- Pair of front head lights pre facelift - £25 posted

- Standard prefacelift rear lights - £15 posted

- SR20DE Highport from a sunny gti (150bhp) inc gear box and full loom from the sunny gti for easier installation of SR20DE transplant 75K on the clock - £200 collected -i think engine courier is around £50 ish

ill have the omp strut brace, and probably more of the whiteline stuff, but ill get back to you. :D is pay pal good for you?

oh cheers mate, how much would you post the bonnet for to ch61 5xu? i wouldn't have the money untill a week on thursday but can i have first dibs if poss?? :)

OMP Upper Strut brace in black used- £35 posted

Just that for the now, still need funds for my holiday in 2 weeks, if the white line stuff is still for sale when I come back ill have it off you for shure. :D

Front ani roll bar

I would like to buy the

-Whiteline Heavey duty 22mm version front anti roll bar (NEW) £65 posted.

and possibly the

-Whiteline Heavey duty 22mm version rear anti roll bar (NEW) £65 posted Prov Sold (Hoodedreaper) - if it for some reason will not be sold anyway.

PS (I will pay for the additional postage to Denmark)
Payment e.g. by Paypal or to a bank account with swift and IBAN no.
BR
Thomas

I would like to buy the

-Whiteline Heavey duty 22mm version front anti roll bar (NEW) £65 posted.

and possibly the

-Whiteline Heavey duty 22mm version rear anti roll bar (NEW) £65 posted Prov Sold (Hoodedreaper) - if it for some reason it will not be sold anyway.

PS (I will pay for the additional postage to Denmark)
Payment e.g. by Paypal or to a bank account with swift and IBAN no.
BR
Thomas

First person to pay up gets them simple as. pm me you address and i'll get u a quote.

I'll take the strut brace at GBP25, as it's being sold elsewhere in the forum at GBP20 OMP too. let me know carriage costs to MALTA chief!

I'll take the strut brace at GBP25, as it's being sold elsewhere in the forum at GBP20 OMP too. let me know carriage costs to MALTA chief!

Well go buy the one for £20GBP as im not running around for £25 and sorting postage to malta for that price.

Sounds good for you 30 £ shipped to Italy for the centre console cup holder ?

I paid alot more than for it so i'll do it £50 posted to italy

do i still have dibs on the bonnet?? just checking lol

yeah uve got first refusal

Will fit both. If you've got PAS you'll need to bend the bracket slightly :)

cheers mate

£30 ono posted for the electric windows, switches and wiring?

no problem mate i'll get thjat boxed up today if you defo want it as they are still in the doors, do you want the full motor mechanism too? £35 posted and i'll chcuk in the central locking mechanisms too mate. any good for ya?

- OMP Upper Strut brace in black used- £35 posted
Very interested mate, could i get a pic? And also where do you live in county Durham as thats where i live so could collect it. cheers

Thought I was getting a go (at least) for the other anti roll bar...?! fwn

Hoodedreaper did pm me first and has now paid for one and put a deposit on the other.

If for some reason it falls through which i doubt, i will give you next refusal

nah i paid way more than that from japan nex, and like i said its got to be one of the best condition ive seen of those.

its gotta be worth 45 to someone mate, can i say that getting one of these was by far the best thing i ever did to my car lol, i used to stop at petrol stations just to get a coffee to put in it, they are awsome!

Hi, I will take The Upper Strut Brace if still for sale, Also how much for the Grill and Centre Cup Holder, also Pre-Facelift Headlights, how much for all posted to the midlands?

Thanks

Hi, I will take The Upper Strut Brace if still for sale, Also how much for the Grill and Centre Cup Holder, also Pre-Facelift Headlights, how much for all posted to the midlands?

Thanks

grill and headlight available, cupholder is prov sold to glen, and the first person to pay me by pay for the strut brace gets it. as there are a few people after it.

£55 posted for headlights and grill

no problem mate i'll get thjat boxed up today if you defo want it as they are still in the doors, do you want the full motor mechanism too? £35 posted and i'll chcuk in the central locking mechanisms too mate. any good for ya?

so thats the electric window mechanisms, door looms, door switches and central locking actuators for £35 posted?

if so ill take them send me an invoice through paypal to ramsdale_super_s(at)hotmail.co.uk

cheers

so thats the electric window mechanisms, door looms, door switches and central locking actuators for £35 posted?

if so ill take them send me an invoice through paypal to ramsdale_super_s(at)hotmail.co.uk

cheers

yeah ive took them out today they are ready for posting, they are a bit heavier than i expected so postage may be a lil bit more, as i want £30 for them plus postage hence the £35 posted, got a feeling it will be a £10er posted

Back