which micras include the rev counter?

I think...
SR, Si, Super S.....SLX
...facelift SE...probably SE+ too

...there could be others..but that's what I could find looking at several examples on ebay so far ;)

ETA:That's K11's...by the way ^_^
I think that all K12's have one :p

Renault got involved with Nissan when they bailed them out with a 49 billion loan (French govt that is) From then on they based the k11 on a lot of clio gear hence the problems. My fitter tells me to steer well clear of them, although, I have since read, that since 2010 all the problems are now sorted - moved production I think...something like that. So for me - I'll stick with the good old k11.
I would have to say though, that a lot of people love em....with all there faults. Read honest john reviews.

I dont think i want a k12 i heard there was issues with them?
My K12's fine, no major problems at all...I had more issues with my K11 and K10 ^_^
...there are gonna be issues with pretty much any car though anyway...
...mine was still made in the same factory in Sunderland as my K11 and K10 too :p

from the specs you want sounds like a Super S (rare) or a facelift SE ;) to me...
...you could always do what a lot of the guys on here have...buy a base model and add the uprated bits later on :p

yea could be sr or facelift sport too.

if you want these options above then you can get facelift sport but sometimes it wont have rev counter or fog lights too. most people went to their scrapyards to get fog lights or rev counter to add on their standard micras.

i guess Il look into a gx or equivalent and get some clocks off ebay as easy enough to change
My 1.3 GX has all the loom for anything extra you want to put in :) so no nightmares of running wires and earths and relays for you to worry about.

Back