Rev Counter?

Hey i just got a k11 and i don't know much about micras as ive been in the french division :p but i tell you what i have a 1.0 16v and they are so fast for what they are! anyway i dont really want that much more speed i am going for handling all the way.

But what i am looking for is a rev counter? my dials doesn't have a rev counter! (which i might say is essensial to me) is there any way i can get a dials set with a rev counter?

i believe some of the k11 do have rev counters, maybe the super s.

French Divison! haha at least u'll have reliability now! :p

Do not underestimate french performance! lol only thing is like you say, reliability jap cars are the best for reliability.

Anyway the thing is, i could get one of those Speedo's but is the wiring there?

im not too sure going into k11s as im a k10 person, someone else will be able to answer this straight away for you soon.

I only really dont like french cars, because i hate the french, and everyone i know who owns either a VTR or french car is a cocky ####, excuse my french!! lol:p

Yeah you can get rev counter dials, scrappy is the best place and you can wire them up easily enough too. Been covered 600 billion times though so have a search and you'l get answers :)

Noticed your location is Kent too! I'm over on the Isle of Sheppey, where abouts are you in Kent?

I know there's a K11 with a speed in sittingbourne scrappy, The wiring for the rev counter in most cases will be there! On some older models I belive you had to run a cable into the blue wire on the distributor!

There are digital and non-digital dials depending on which K11 you have, pre-facelift (pre 98) and facelift (98+) I'm not too sure if the dials are different on the post 2000 models, hope someone could clarify that!

But basically pre 98 is non-digital (IE the odometer is numbers which go round and round) facelift the odometer is a digital display.

Oh dear well i am rubbish when it comes to wiring unless there is some kind of diagram, i live in Dartford and mines 1993 so im guessing Pre-Facelift, i just plan on making the car neater, needs some alloys, and i want to make it handle alot better, and stick on a HKS air filter, cant expect much from a 1.0 lol but dont want to spend loads.

Yeah, 1993 would be a pre-facelift mate. You coming along to modded UK up at Detling this weekend? Our car club meet up at The Wharf by Dartford every Monday, there's a coule of us with Micras!

Yeah you'd need a set of dials from from a 92-98 model car, they're only held in by a few screws. I know in some cases they will fit straight in and work, other cases you need to just run a cable to the distributor.

Only thing you can do is get some dials, plug them in and hope they work!

The dials with rev counter are usually quite hard to come by as well!

hello your best bet is the scrappy i have got the k11 s with the green dials and the rev counter they are nippy cars for the 1.0 i have done 101 mph and it took its time to get there lol

hello your best bet is the scrappy i have got the k11 s with the green dials and the rev counter they are nippy cars for the 1.0 i have done 101 mph and it took its time to get there lol

Discussion of speeding on public roads is not tolerated on the MSC.

Back