Which micra

Hi ,and merry christmas to you all ,i am after a better micra ,what is the best one to get ,ie bhp standard form (not to sure if it's the si ) sorry if i am wrong thanks

At this time i got a 1.3 lx so i want more power /don't worry about insurance i am a old boy

Anyway how comes i post but ,still a junior member ,at my age it should say a senior member .lol

Hehe lol. I couldnt say whether there are quicker 1.3s i think technically the older 1.3s are quicker because theyre lighter. Correct me if im wrong, have you considered the 1.4 from 2000-2002? (i have said spec)

There is potential in whichever micra you get (have you checked out the k11 blogs?)

if youve got that lump and model you have quite a good thing really. i used to have the 1.3lx, 95 model, just fit a full janspeed inc manifold, nice panel filter, and ga16 tb, and your laughing, should have a fair bit of power over standard then, helps with the responce aswell

if youve got that lump and model you have quite a good thing really. i used to have the 1.3lx, 95 model, just fit a full janspeed inc manifold, nice panel filter, and ga16 tb, and your laughing, should have a fair bit of power over standard then, helps with the responce aswell

nice one Lou ,you lost me on the ga16 tb ? cheers

The throttle body on the inlet manifold from the GA16DE series of engine, found on 1.6 sunnys, almeras and primeras, can be adapted to fit the CG13DE (Micra 1.3 engine).

Yeah i'd recommend a 1.3 K11, Inspiration. Got RCL, Air Con etc. Good examples out there at a fair price. Super S and SR models are probably all rusting to bits now

Arnold whats RCL? I have a inspiration and i love it its really nippy. Mines 1999 and I gave £2,300 for it with 40k miles but I bet you could get them cheaper.

edit: realised after much deliberating (radio controlled....radiator cooling ...) that it must be remote central locking you mean, its very handy to have.

Back