Which K11 throttle body?

yours is the same as the 1.4 one, which has a different footprint to the pre-coilpack ones, have you tried another maf ?

Hey Frank, is there much difference in a 1.0 and 1.3 from '98? Is the one for a 1.3 larger? And, can the 1.3 be used as is on a 1.0 without changing anything?
I know there is a thread somewhere, as I have seen it before.. just don't remember if there was any difference.

yours is the same as the 1.4 one, which has a different footprint to the pre-coilpack ones, have you tried another maf ?

Yeah done the maf, and it improved things, when cold i cant rev and it wont tickover, as it gets warmer it drives but wont tickover, when fully warm it runs like a dream and purrs on tickover. After work going home tickover is slightly lumpy for a few mins, but thats i t (Obviously not as cold as night) Once warm power is fine, fuel economy fine, no change on hils, cruises on the Mway at 70 -90 with no problems, can sit in traffic like today boiling away and no problems, so am guessing it must be the TB?

Hey Frank, is there much difference in a 1.0 and 1.3 from '98? Is the one for a 1.3 larger? And, can the 1.3 be used as is on a 1.0 without changing anything?
I know there is a thread somewhere, as I have seen it before.. just don't remember if there was any difference.
nah, they,re all the same mate, just the later bosch ones that are different eh

Yeah done the maf, and it improved things, when cold i cant rev and it wont tickover, as it gets warmer it drives but wont tickover, when fully warm it runs like a dream and purrs on tickover. After work going home tickover is slightly lumpy for a few mins, but thats i t (Obviously not as cold as night) Once warm power is fine, fuel economy fine, no change on hils, cruises on the Mway at 70 -90 with no problems, can sit in traffic like today boiling away and no problems, so am guessing it must be the TB?
the t/b is just a throttleplate with a maf and idle control valve attached tho eh

Back