Which colour is better?

L

LA_469

Hi all,

I thought of changing the color of my micra.
Need your help to decide which one do you prefer? 1 or 2

No 1

02102006001.jpg

No 2 after photoshop

02102006_001_after3.jpg

Let me know what you think

thanks all..

made up my mind ... will not do anything to it for now..leave it like it is then (No 1).

i am suprise nobody vote for 2...

thanks again

LA_469 said:
thanks all..

were all mentally stable, or at least most of us lol

seriously though dont do it, my k11 was a similarcolour and i loved it + dont bother with carbon unless ur sticking a turbo in

LA_469 said:
thanks all..

made up my mind ... will not do anything to it for now..leave it like it is then (No 1).

thanks again

Most people spray the black bits the same colour as the car, not the other way around...lol

If you did it with just Bonnet and Roof leaving the rest colour coded, people might vote for that. (Maybe)

squarepants said:
why, you dont need carbon in order to fit a turbo? and he never said it was carbon?

who said you needed carbon to fit a turbo?

In my opinion its pointless sticking Carbon on a 1.0 or a 1.3 with top end of 85BHP or whatever it is. Now if you stick a turbo in then i can see the point in carbon fibre but in a 1.0, 1.3 your hardly going to be doing the nuburgering in 8 mins are you so no need for the fibre?

I was merely commenting on the fact that other people suggested carbon fibre instead of painting black ...end of matter in my opinion it looks better gold

If anyone reads any car magazines, I think in this months issue of Fast Car, there was a really good paint job done on a feista, a black and white flip paint. having two colours can look really sweet if the right colours are done properly etc

but I reckon number 1

D4R73N said:
Only one paint job I would get done... at least you'll be seen...

paintjobrf1.jpg

Lmao at that image

And Ben, how about getting carbon fibre and spraying it gold! Best of both then.

you know, i actually like that Daren! but percy feels feminine enough being lime green i dont think he would ever forgive me if i did that to him!

Arnold said:
Lmao at that image

And Ben, how about getting carbon fibre and spraying it gold! Best of both then.

lol Arnold your missing my point, its got nothing to do with colour, im saying its pointless getting arbon fibre because its not needed? If your going to get the carbon fibre no point in molesting it by colouring it in

Layla said:
you know, i actually like that Daren! but percy feels feminine enough being lime green i dont think he would ever forgive me if i did that to him!

Lol, amagine all the girlfriends he'll have...

Fordy said:
be done before by nex but with a red body

yep but now mine has colour coded super s bumpers and a black bonnet with black roof :D

pics after the Portsmouth meet ;)

everyone who has seen my car with its new paint work likes the black bonnet and roof look.... we'll see...

Back