Where's all the other introductions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely I'm not the first am I?

I'm Stuart and am on the look out for a face-lifted 3-door 1.4 mk2.

I wonder if this post has to be vetted by the mods? if it is how do you get to post without being vetted every time?

Edit, looks like I am the first and no vetting too

Edit again I see you have to click on the little box below to see more posts! silly me

Thanks Ian, yes I'd noticed that after posting!

I bought a car from Jarrow a couple of years ago, it was a little white Midas kit car.

Thanks :grinning: a crap Corsa in Horsham hey, had a couple of nice holidays in Surrey, amazing how rural it is so close to London.

Where abouts in Surrey did you go? There are some quite nice areas around here. All of them spoilt when my Corsa drives through them hehe.

I've seen a fair few midas' around lately. Didnt know anything about them at all was thinking "whats that?" until i researched them, seems some of them have had some fun engines :)

Where abouts in Surrey did you go? There are some quite nice areas around here. All of them spoilt when my Corsa drives through them hehe.

I stopped at Alderstead Heath near Caterham once and another year close to Lingfield, also went to the dog trials near Rodmell. I come down mainly for the Boxhill to Brighton Monkey bike run that I ride my little Honda Dax on, but also bring the push-bike as well, what amazed me was cycling over the M25 on a little lane, the contrast is amazing, solid traffic on the motorway and birds singing on the leafy lane, I'd never have thought to holiday there.

I've seen a fair few midas' around lately. Didnt know anything about them at all was thinking "whats that?" until i researched them, seems some of them have had some fun engines :)

Yes a friend of mine has a cream Midas convertible, he lives at Gosforth. There are a few up in your area as you say.

Wouldn't mind sticking a CG13DE in my car, the old Mini engine is well past it's best these days and it would be nice to have fuel-injection and a 5-speed box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back