Hey all

Hey MSC how we all doing? Well ill start off im a 17 year old lad. So yeah cars choose me I dont choose them as much as I want to. Anyway I virtually inherreted my 1998 micra equation (which through research on the site found out that its a K11 :p) from my grandma.
Not the ideal first car for myself but ive put up with it since september when I passed my test. I wash her every weekend to find tht mum bloody parks in the worst place in her at work. ( I share her with mum for insurance you see 2200 on my own :(, 1500 with mum on it still :(. )
So yeah I look after her and dont drive like a tool too often but i have my moments :p Just need get those first few years under my belt beofre moving up but in the mean time i have to put up with the dodgy heater and ######ed cassete player/radio.
As its my first post i thought id introduce myself but after that i was basicly looking for any advice on how to personalise my micra to make her my own, bere in mind i am a student living on a student budget :p cheers guys, ASH

you will find its the resister card on your heater its situated in the passenger foot well behind the glove box held in by to screws replace it with a good one and job done as for the pics i found the solution on another thread thanks to frank this is what he put
is your enhanced attachments thingy turned off in general setting in the forum actions tab guys ?

welcome to the club ash..... for pics you can use photobucket which i used or become a full member.... dodgy heater .... only works on the last setting? you need another heater card as yours will be knackered or you could try repairing it

Welcome mate!

For pictures, as you're not an official member like me (at the moment :p) you'll have to use image hosting sites. www.Imageshack.us is the one I use. Go to that and upload your image. It'll give you a load of URL's but you need to pick the one that says Direct Link. Copy and paste that into a post here, and put it between the tags
. Hope this helps! :)

Back