where is best for cheap disks and pads?

johnhum

Buy & Sell Member
hi all, i have just noticed that the front brakes in my k11 1.0 are getting a bit low and was just wondering if anybody on here knows where would be best to get new ones for cheap. On ebay it looks like about £30 for a set of pads and disks inc. delivery and i have been quoted locally for £37.75 for the lot. Is this about the right price or are there cheaper places i dont yet know about?
Thanks, John

£30 including delivery sounds like a right bargain i think if you hunted for them enough you might save yourself a 5er but i wouldn't argue at those prices! good luck (Y)

thanks mate. its just the first time i have had to look for these so i wasnt sure what a good price would be. I know someone who works for the RAC so i might be able to get them at trade if i hold out a bit longer

LOL! No I can't! Ebay won't let me relist them cos I closed my ebay shop!

If you want the parts at those prices PM me as I have plenty in stock!

thanks mate but my funds are getting too low for comfort. i might get them when i get some money sorted out

I'm looking for front discs and front pads, someone hook me up

I WAS ABOUT TO PAY 60 FOR THE LOT AT HALFORDS....SURELY SOMEONE CAN DO BETTER????

I'm looking for front discs and front pads, someone hook me up

I WAS ABOUT TO PAY 60 FOR THE LOT AT HALFORDS....SURELY SOMEONE CAN DO BETTER????

have a look on ebay theres loads, half the price or less than halfords. or go to a local motor factor.

how low r ur discs getting? cos u could have my old ones that are 10.5/10.7mm to last u afew more miles since I upgraded to pulsars

mine are getting pretty bad but ill just hold out until my cash flow gets a bit better and get new ones. thanks anyway pollyp

Back