Where did you go to get your exhaust? (Sydney)

CMF_sodaniel

» CMF Member
Hey guys

I just bought a hurricane extractor off member 'nsm', but I'm having a hard time finding a decent place to fit the extractor + make an exhaust at a reasonable price...

Just an indication...

Liverpool Exhaust want $800 for flex pipe + hi flow + 2 inch mandrel bend mild steel... Which is absolutely ridiculous as a month ago they quoted me $880 for the full system including extractor (go figure).

Performance Exhaust want $850 for the above, but generally these guys make good systems and their service over the phone was very helpful.

Westside Muffler want $1000... Hi tech muffler around the same. And finally quickfit muffler was the cheapest at around $600 but the guy over the phone had no clue what he was talking about.

I mean, is it that expensive to fit just a cat + cat back?? I've read about members who were getting it done for around 3-400... which is around my price range.

If anyone has had an exhaust made up (Sydney), can you please post up what spec you got + the price?

Any help and direction would be appreciated. Cheers.

Daniel

smidge

» CMF Member
if they are quoting 800 its cause they don't really want to do it, or it is going to be particularly difficult...

my only other suggestion is Tuffy at Alexandria...

other option to explore is buying all the parts you need and just getting them to fit

CMF_egSi

» CMF Member
I have been quoted (in brisbane) $300 for 2" mandrel bent plus one muffler. hi flow cat was $200, so $500.00 all up.

I know its not sydney but wow, what a difference!? :eek:(

Back