where are all the figaros

well basically they are common i see loads of them about and we currently have two of them at work both a bit battered but they are always coming throuh... atm we have a pink one asnd a purple one...

however they are turboed i believe and mainly autos which suck but are good little cars! so why are there not more on the sitE?

Yeah they have problems but why DIY when you can pay a real mechanic to do it for you, look how much they go for when all they are, are over weight k10's in a fancy dress with a hair dryer attached

haha true was just a question really but they arent bad cars as ive never driven a k10 its the closest ive been! however the turbos are hardly noticeable on them

All figs were auto, the only manual ones you'll find are converted jobs. But they're generally expensive to run, parts cost a bomb, like £345 for the MAF from dealers. The engine is a march turbo engine, the only problem is that it's pulling a body that weighs a lot more than the k10.
They're kinda cool and have a cult following but there is no room in them. Out of all the k10 variants or "spin-offs" i always prefered the Be-1. To be honest i think that fig owners think that they're above the humble micra and tend to turn their noses up at us a bit.

Yep they will have "figaro tax" which is alot like "skyline tax" on parts :wasntme: you will get stung for over priced parts. PAS pumps weigh a ton, along with electric window motors central locking etc it all adds up even the turbo weighs a few extra kg's and auto boxes weigh more than manuals so their 75bhp gets sucked up in all the extra weight about 150kg more than the K10.

Figaro kerb weight says 810 kg so thats 92.5bhp per tonne
a normal K10 is 84bhp per tonne thats with 55bhp and 655kg kerb weight

Now a K10 with a 75bhp fig engine will = 114 bhp per tonne and will go well :cool:

Yep they will have "figaro tax" which is alot like "skyline tax" on parts :wasntme: you will get stung for over priced parts. PAS pumps weigh a ton, along with electric window motors central locking etc it all adds up even the turbo weighs a few extra kg's and auto boxes weigh more than manuals so their 75bhp gets sucked up in all the extra weight about 150kg more than the K10.

Figaro kerb weight says 810 kg so thats 92.5bhp per tonne
a normal K10 is 84bhp per tonne thats with 55bhp and 655kg kerb weight

Now a K10 with a 75bhp fig engine will = 114 bhp per tonne and will go well :cool:

The difference there is skyline tax is based on most people forgetting that a skyline has two extra pots on the engine my skyline general running and tuning was no different to my sx, unless I needed pistons, cams, injectors, manifolds etc as the parts are bigger I expect to pay more. The fig on the other hand is just a Micra supped up to be awesome then ruined by sticking loads of crap on it so has no reason to be so expensive

Back