Wheels from Halfords

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
Hi Guys

I need some reassuring on an issue. I will try my best to describe this situation I am in.

I ordered a set of Team dynamics pro race alloys in black (195/45/15) from Halfords for my k12 last week, for ordering the wheels from their supplier the manager asked what plate my car is on so I just said the year 2003.

When it comes to the time of collection last Friday, the nuts and bolts that came with the alloys were all for k11 cos they assumed my car is a 03 plate k11 micra. They told me to wait for a couple of days for the nuts etc to arrive but one thing that I forgot to ask is will the wheels fit my k12? Cos I am thinking they created this order based on the fact that I have a k11 and when the nuts and bolts are wrong the wheels could be of wrong PCD or offset etc.

I quickly called them back this morning but they said they cannot find out which supplier the wheels originate from and it would be difficult for them to track one particular transaction and find out whether what it fits etc.

So I am sitting here with my wheels held at Halfords; waiting for the nuts and bolts to arrive. Do halfords need to send these wheels back as well? :glare:

no one knows if these will fit?

ok change of question then, will a set of alloys from a 03 plate k11 fit my 53 plate k12? apart from different nuts and bolts, are the wheels the same?

numb nuts arent they?..lol

we can trace all alloy wheel orders as they are now kept on the "intranet" database, ask them for a copy of the origonal order that they placed on the "finance computer" and it should bo there..
they cannot order wheels any other way, but its an easy mistake to make, howver they should have asked you too if the engine was a 1.2 or 1.4 or 1.6, wich is k12..

the supplier is Rimstock 0121 525 6500, ask for jamie, say that antony at 516 said you could ring. give him as much detals as you can and he should be able to sort it.

failing that, call me tomorrow between 9 and 5 and ask for antony on 01472 347755.

out of interest what store was this?

Back