Wheels for consideration?

Okay so starting to think about getting my K10 sorted as getting ever so close to passing my test. I did want to slam it before getting wheels but I'm impatient :laugh:

I've been looking on ebay for deep dish sort of alloys, I know the PCD is 4x100 so it can't be that hard to find a good, reliable set of nice wheels? Can't seem to find many that I like and the ones that I do exceeds the amount I want to spend, so has anyone got any suggestions where to get moderately priced dishy wheels?

Just as another thought, would anyone know if someones ever banded the steeles of a K10, or even would attempt to band them (if possible)? I've never seen it done but I think it would look pretty nice :grinning:

Thanks,
Connor

LOlz, the curse of 4x100, wheels wheels every where but prices that make you blink!*

A little bit of creative engineering will get 4x4" (4x 101.6) on perfectly safely which can help finding wheels cheaper. but 7x13 will be in demand in whatever PCD really. If you are happy to drop to 6" or 5" widths then the search will be easier - you can get a deep dish look without the width to go with it with reverse rimmed wheels - check out Franks posts in the "What did you do to your Micra today?" thread.

And banded K10 steels.....When I looked Dattosan Machi's thread was third from top in the blogs.

2011-05-04%2013.10.23.jpg

*I believe that this is Coleridge's lesser know original version

Thanks for the post, yeah I was thinking about the 4x4 option but forgot to search about it aha.
They do look rather nice banded, but I bet it'll cost a bomb and I assume per wheel but probably worth it haha

Actually leaning a lot towards these, and they're in Bedford which is on my doorstep:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x100-13-INCH-VW-GOLF-BANDED-DEEP-DISH-STEEL-WHEELS-7-5J-8J-POLO-LUPO-EURO-DUB-/200703945963?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item2ebae32ceb#ht_6245wt_930

Back