Wheels and Lowered pics

Got round to putting springs and wheels on my car last weekend.

This is how it did look:

27-standardside.JPG

And this is what it looks like now:

25-newside.JPG

5-newback.JPG

K10Daz said:
Are those TSW Razors? Once the suspension settles it shud look a bit lower!

Daz

Ah cool, i was wondering a little bit about that, it looks lower but would be abit better if it was like 10mm lower but if thats why its like that. Thats cool.

(confusing post)

Thanks for comments

Yep there 14" Tsw Razors.

Yea hopefully the springs should settle within a week. Pictures never do anything justice though, car does look quite abit lower in real life. looking at the original pic and the gap in the arch the front appears to have lowered quite abit already, just need the back to settle abit more now.

Yea i quite like them, there the sort of wheels that will never look dated and go out of fashion.

I got the wheels 2nd hand for about £90 from 'FOX1983' off here, so the high profile tyres werent my own choice. There 175/60/14. Quite a bargin really considering they were selling for £340 in places like Motorworld!

cheers for the comments

next will be clear side repeaters, induction kit and some kind of front splitter. Maybe eventually colour code bumpstrips and mirrors. Nothing too over the top, just want a tidy Micra

Glenn its lowered on 35mm Spax springs

Craig_87 said:
erm, one problem, i would comment but i cant see any pics.....:down:

just say it looks good and no one will know ;)

i love how it looks now, its definatly an improvement but i think 40mm might be better... but then you could get scrubbing...

do you get scrubbing?

Hi there, i am looking at lowering my micra it really needs it, but i have just turned 18 only jst going on own insurance this year, have so if i tell the insurance company it will go well high the insurance. shud i tell them?

Robin Cooper said:
Hi there, i am looking at lowering my micra it really needs it, but i have just turned 18 only jst going on own insurance this year, have so if i tell the insurance company it will go well high the insurance. shud i tell them?

It shouldn't put it up to much as the car will only be lowered around 30mm. You should ALWAYS declare mods on a car.

I have been getting quates of confused as the cheapest just went to say that my car would be lowered, but it says lowered from 5-12.5 cm well it would be 3.5 so i can not click that box, so what do i do :s

ok cheers, well i all ready need to tell them about my induction kit and exhaust but it goes up 600 pound opps

u got it like that but ive got mine declared as its dropped a fair bit haha .

ah i forgot to comment.

Looks good that fella. Should settle soon though. Help it by filling boot up with heavy stuff hehe. ;)

Definitely tell your insurance. The wheels and springs only cost £30 extra for the year.

Thanks for the comments. Cant see it getting much lower though after all its only 35mm on 14"wheels, 15"would fill the arches better.

Nex i get no scrubbing even on a full load

i can get it so that it dont cost for the wheels to cost more did last year, ok how old are you and any no claims? tht is good only 30 poud more,

swallow mate, i still cant see the pics, almost as if theyve either been removed, or just arent loadin up. any help anyone...?

i had 35 drop on my old k11 with 15s on. it scrubbed less than my not dropped current k11 on 13s. i think my car is broken

Ahhh, but biger is always better, regardless of what people say (except for largely overweight people.............)

Back