Pics 15" wheels and lowered

Anyone got any pics of K11's with 15" wheels and lowered, seeing as most wheels I want seem to be 15's :alien: Did try searching as always :p.

S8001605.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

Rear wheel looks fine to me mate!

If you look closely the rear wheels are more in the arch than the front, ive had this before, can be fixed with rear spacers, all im saying is that you cant win either way. Why does the orange micra lowered 35mm still look like a 4x4, i cant understand that?

if you want it slammed then you gonna need to get yerself some coilovers buddy, there is a difference just not a huge dramatic difference with 35mm and 50mm springs

Cheers guys, I'd only be able to afford 50mm springs really :p I don't really dig the slammed look on Micra's much anway so thats alright, as long as I won't look like a 4x4 I'm happy :D

Hi Mate

As far as I know we are the only people that stock 50mm lowering springs. We have specially made in the UK and will NOT fail the mot on full drop.
They are not cheap cheap but do offer good quality and value for money.
I have sold a lot of these over the last 12 months and they are really good and even better if you can aford to fit some of our Bilsteins at the same time. Have a look on our website www.humphrisoxford.co.uk under the motorsport section.
Springs cost 149.95 delivered

All the best

Matt
01865 748000
ps send me an email at work [email protected] and I will send pictures

does and one have 50mm springs for sale or does any one no were a can get cheap ones

Back