Pics of my new wheels at last

Haylz

Ex. Club Member
Finally got round to taking some pics of my new wheels. Thank goodness I got them all sorted now after the hassle with the TSW's.

The guy I bought the jamex lowering springs from emailed me to say that it would be a few weeks until he next gets a delivery of them so he offered me Gmax ones for an extra £7, I took him up on the offer cos I should have them by next week.

I have also just got myself front and rear super s bumpers including fogs from ssbnreso through his ebay auction.

I'm in the process of modding a grill at the mo and also the saxo spoiler I have so got a few things to keep me busy for a while. :grinning:

I think I'm gonna take the bump strips off completely, and I also want to colour code the boot handle and the door handles. How easy are the door handles and boot handle to take off the car?

car's looking a bit dirty today, not had a chance to wash it lol

Attachments

• DSC00763.JPG
    DSC00763.JPG
    467.2 KB · Views: 259
well done, your car's gonna be mint :)

check my guide on removing bump strips ;)

door handles

they r very easy to take of just held in with 10mm nuts behind the door card.

Haylz did they go straight on with nothing to change and still getting full lock?

because i am after some alloys and dont know what size to get.

thanks

Grant

yep, went on no problems at all. still get full lock with no problems.

I'm getting lowered 35mm in the next few weeks too, there's plenty K11's on here with 15's and lowered 35mm with no problems :grinning:

I bought some springs off ebay for £68.

My fiance's uncle owns his own garage so he's gonna fit them for me, probably for a tenner or a couple of pints lol.

A few people on here have fitted springs themselves tho, it's fairly straight forward as far as I know.

pic of my modified nissan badge lol, just done it today.

Im' gonna have an open grill with black mesh with the red and black nissan badge in the middle.

Attachments

• 08-02-06_2001.jpg
    08-02-06_2001.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 172
Update:

Ive attached pics of my grille now.

It's not finished yet as I still have to bridge the gaps and fill them where I cut out the middle bit and the mesh will be painted black but you can see roughly how it will look. :grinning:

Attachments

• DSC00769.JPG
    DSC00769.JPG
    334.5 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC00771.JPG
    DSC00771.JPG
    330.2 KB · Views: 205
The modding bug has got you Haylz!!!!

Haylz said:
A few people on here have fitted springs themselves tho, it's fairly straight forward as far as I know.
My car is at the garage at the mo, spoke with the guy today and he said the front Koni's was very hard to put on, may not be that straight forward for people who have not got a clue what to do!! (me!)

Back