Wheels and arial

Hi,
2 different things but I was wondering what is the best way for me to change my radio arial, from the chrome to the flexy version as my cable is crap on my current arial so i need to change it. Step by step guide would be appricated.
Next I have some new wheels that are 14 inch current are 13inch does anyone know I think its called the bore wheel size so I can make sure that they will fit correct.
Thanks
Andy Beech

the pcd (bolt spacing) is standard 4 X 100. the centerhole is 60.1mm. best bet is probably to go straight to 15s though imho!

as for the aerial, you'll be best off going to a breakers and finding the aerial you want, and trace the wire back down from the top down to the back of the stereo. when you're fitting it, leave the original in for as long as possible.

First you'll have to unbolt the aerial from the car, there's only 1 bolt, hidden under the head lining. to remove the head lining, remove the rubber strip around the top of the boot, then pull gently across the width of the head lining. it should come free fairly easily. you'll be able to see the bolt without pulling the headlining from around the rear windows.

When the aerial is loose and popped out of its hole, feed the stereo end of the wire into the car through the aerial hole. follow the original wire along, replacing the new wire with old in the clips you find along the way.

When you get to the end, you'll need to remove the old wire and aerial.

Plug the aerial wire into the stereo, bolt the aerial into place, push the headlining back up and refit the bootlid rubber. Bob a job!

Thanks for that guys haha, for the arial would boot lining be if the arial was at the back of the car as mine is just above the drivers door.
Also I have already got the wheels and the arial :)
just needs fitting
Thanks
Andy Beech
Added part
Does anyone know where I get an arial that will fit my k11 as its side mounted, so the one i brought I had to take back due to it not being the right size.
Thanks

no if its above your door, follow the same procedure but on the drivers door instead of the boot!

about my centerhole. don't be so rude, i was talking about my wheels.
don't pm me if you're interested in the other one!!!!!

Back