Whats your mileage?

G

gt-r

Hello I'm new hear,
Was just wondering what mileage your Micras are showing on the clock.

High milers only please (100k plus). Please post model, year and engine cap.

Thanks.

K10, 1.0 - the most ragged 1.0 in the club

25000 on the clock although really its done around 103000

Drive it very very hard regularly red line it. Have a CV joint clicking on tight lock at speed, nothing major but I do service it regularly (engine is sweet).

Had 104k on it when i got it about 18 month ago. A lot of miles since then but what can i say I LOVE DRIVING.
I saw one going on ebay once with over 170k on it!

had 130k on my 1994 1.0
and raged it every day i had it (2 years) went though 2 gearboxes and exploded 4 or 5 cluches but the engine went fine apart from the timing chain rattle

yellow k11 - 101k, no problems in 4 years touch wood apart from noisy chains.

white k11 - 65k ish, seems perfect, no noisy chains or owt! touch wood.

wood toucher!

k11stew said:

wood toucher!

we all do it mate, even when married lol

seems that the only problems people seem to be having are noisey chains.

anyone ever had any other problems like piston rings,valve seals, bearings etc...

My 1989 1.0 K10 is on about 115K and still going strong, most of the parts are original too, including the clutch!

Today its reading about 123340

So im getting so close to the magic 123456(7) although I doub't i'll be able to pull over to take a photo lol!

Its a K10 1.0 bit dodgy at the moment been driven fairly hard for a short while.

1993(K) K11 1.0L ; On 133k and engine is still sweet despite the fact that the previous owner had never changed any of the fluids in the car! (oil / coolant / water etc). Still going strong! Oh and it only cost me £150 :D

L Reg K11 SuperS 77k ish

i took a vid of my last one ticking over to 100k lol

Turtle said:
So im getting so close to the magic 123456(7) although I doub't i'll be able to pull over to take a photo lol!

bet you forget and a week later see that its way over and get all sad. lol

i have a 1995-6 N reg micra K11 super S....... its done 87,000 miles, standard everything, no noises appart from the inectors when you rag it from low RPM.

can anyone guess how much i payed for an N reg 1.3 K11 super S with 87,000 miles on the clock and full Nissan service history..

£495.......... HAHAAAA

my 309 GTI had 111111......then i crashed it ...

Paid £300 for mine it didn't have any history after 44k (got it at 104) had plenty of rust and other bits 'n' bobs that needed sorting.

Got it after crashing my almera, it was a trade in at the ford dealers i was working for at the time.

private sale.... missing the rear spoiler..... no rust anywhere.... lady owner so a ding in the front bumper.....but almost perfect....

1996 P REG, 1 Litre GX, hit 90k on monday,
have no problems apart from from the CV when hitting tight corners at high ish speed. Recently had new Clutch and Cam belt, doing brakes pads this weekend. Need to do Air Filter, spark plugs, apart from that engine is sounding sweet as a nut, my m8 thought i'd stalled it once coz he couldn't hear the engine!!

94L 1.0 @ 63K.

I know its not over 100, but I thought I'd add mine since everyone else seems to be :)

My Grandad has an 87E reg K10 on the same. Gearbox has prety much had it on his tho. And its a bit rusty. And it smells a bit like cabbage inside.....

I'm curious to know what the highest miliage anyone has ever got in a Micra on here though. Seems like few make it past 150K.....

My 1ltr Wave is currently on summat like 96k but my GF owns that now.

As for my SR i think thats on 75k....

the secret to get an Micra over the 100k mark? Regular oil changes :D

Hello + welcome to the club!
Think i may need to change my car.......i've got nearly 2,000 miles on it now!!! :laugh:

My 1996 P-reg SR has just clocked 76,000 miles.

It had done 57,000 miles when I got it in August! Thats 2,375 miles a month I do! :|

James said:
My 1996 P-reg SR has just clocked 76,000 miles.

It had done 57,000 miles when I got it in August! Thats 2,375 miles a month I do! :|

most of them are from you going up to the scottish meet

I win, this is too easy. 154,587 miles on the clock and going strong, no rust, no funny noises but every panels been keyed during its life with its previous owner (not through the primer though).

mines high for its age lol..10k in 6 month from new

robbo had a k11 super s (L plate) at 110k when he sold it to an MSC member,so it shuld be hiigher now :D

Currently 151,000 and going strong. Nothing at all has gone wrong with it, in fact it's last service was the first thing it needed anything 'major' done to it, when it got new front discs and pads. I still think it's on it's original clutch as well.

Passed it's MOT 3 weeks ago. Nothing needing done, but given an advisory that it will need welding next time. Not much though.

It's a 1998 1.0 Twister (ooohhh!) Bought in October 2001 with 48,000 on the clock. My mileage is mostly on the M77, so it's fairly easy on the old girl.

Originally I had hoped for 150K, but it's managed to get there easily. Now I'm wondering if I can make the Earth - Moon distance 235,000....

Plan is to keep it until she dies. Looks like being a while yet hopefully...

:k11yellow

Back