What's this noise? (YouTube Vid, Micra K11)

too fast for the limiter surely? Maybe its some trim vibrating at that frequency?

also it says fuel cut removed...

do you mean that hiss sound at the end of the revs just before he changes gear for the first and second time?

cos that is him breathing in as he expects the engine to explode lol :D

does that realy work if you tape up the holes like he said underneath the video?

yea it works but it is a bodge. the dizzy has an optical senor that reads cut outs in the disk, by blocking it off you are fooling the ECU into thinking the engine is not turning.

yup, jowley did it, i think micra pete also did it and im going to do it too.

also on one of the japanese sites i was looking at a couple of months ago they were doing it on there too..
and there is still a limiter at 8000rpm (i think its actualy a fuel cut off limiter rather than ignition) but a k11 with dizzy mod cant over rev.
so it works!

yup, jowley did it, i think micra pete also did it and im going to do it too.

also on one of the japanese sites i was looking at a couple of months ago they were doing it on there too..
and there is still a limiter at 8000rpm (i think its actualy a fuel cut off limiter rather than ignition) but a k11 with dizzy mod cant over rev.
so it works!

the limiter (5th hole in the dizzy) does cut the injectors, (mine,s got no limiter when running on gas) and my 1.0 engine revved to nearly 9k :eek:

I know the person who owns the micra and posted the video, and i say it works.
If it's healthy to the engine, i doubt it, but it's my opinion...
Why dont you guys go check our club site of portuguese micra owners? I mean, you have some ppl coming here posting and reading your forums, like me :p

Because unlike you the nation is far too ignorant of culture to learn another language. Unless all your posts are in english?

Because unlike you the nation is far too ignorant of culture to learn another language. Unless all your posts are in english?

lol well i find it insulting that other languages exist, because English is clearly the best like init brov checkit yo

Back