What's The Difference??

im just curious please as to the differences between a 160SR and a "Sport SR" if any?? Can't quite figure out the differences. Thanks Folks, just curious!

im just curious please as to the differences between a 160SR and a "Sport SR" if any?? Can't quite figure out the differences. Thanks Folks, just curious!
The Sport SR is a 1.2 liter beefed up to ~80HP its also called the 12SR

And 160SR is a 1.6 Liter and spits out 110-120HP

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

The Sport SR is a 1.2 liter beefed up to ~80HP its also called the 12SR

And 160SR is a 1.6 Liter and spits out 110-120HP

I think that this is incorrect..........
The 160SR and the Sport SR K12 Micras are one and the same thing, identical 1.6 litre. (early ones were badged '160SR)
The 1.2 80bhp version, which I have, and looks identical to the 160SR/Sport SR, same body kit, wheels and 'sports' pedals, is
the 'Sport+'
I think that you are getting confused with the March 12SR which was a tuned 1.2 litre K12 for the Japanese domestic market...

I think that this is incorrect..........
The 160SR and the Sport SR K12 Micras are one and the same thing, identical 1.6 litre. (early ones were badged '160SR)
The 1.2 80bhp version, which I have, and looks identical to the 160SR/Sport SR, same body kit, wheels and 'sports' pedals, is
the 'Sport+'
I think that you are getting confused with the March 12SR which was a tuned 1.2 litre K12 for the Japanese domestic market...
Aah yes, excuse me

Back