Hello K12ers

M

marcymarc

Just wondering if anyone knows what differences there are between the uk 160sr and the jdm 15sr-a.

thanx

not much,,thats all i know :D

nismo_k12 will know alot more,but thik they are very simular

they do a 12SR and a 15sr-a

They look the same. The 12SR is more popular though and the tuners over there do more parts for the 1.2 engine.

The interior in the 15SR-a is a lot better and has proper bucket seats.

Performance wise the 15sr-a is faster due to a slighty tuned engine from autech. dont know the bhp but it has high lift cams and low compression pistons and a performance exhaust. I would guess some where new the 120-130bhp mark (maybe more) + it'll be tuned for the high RON over there.

It also has uprated suspension. Which includes dampers, struts etc etc....whilst the 160sr's uprated suspension only included stiffer springs lol.

Personally if i was going to buy a new k12 and (which i might) and had the choice between the 15SR-A or the 160SR (i would also include the 12SR) i would get one the JDM models.

no its the jap version of the 160sr

its 1.5 petrol and tuned up like nismo_k12 said

prices i can get for you.

YEs ive seen them. I building my own version of the Stune lol. just ordered the same exhaust system.

nismo_k12 said:
prices i can get for you.

YEs ive seen them. I building my own version of the Stune lol. just ordered the same exhaust system.

Could you perhaps get a few figures together for me mate:grinning:

Do you know if there is a turbo conversion in the pipeline anywhere??

Im having a bit of trouble finding the turbo conversion on the kappatsu website.

Back