What to do next?

I have a K&N cone and janspeed back box on my 94 March 1.0l. I just want to get your opinion on if I should get the janspeed manifold or janspeed de-cat next? Maybe I'll get one soon then later on get the other but we'll see when that day comes. Any other advice is appreciated. Also I'm studying in UK but not from the UK, so the march is not from the UK.

i'd say manifold. compared to the choked stock manifold, it'll breath way better at the higher end and rockets away when revved

rallynuts also do a mid-pipe/backbox combo

ES676%281%29.jpg

but imho give matt humphris a call bout it cos i used to wait at least 2months for rallynuts to order this system (apparantly they were waiting for the next batch as they were custom made to order), i gave up, cancelled order. then gave matt a call and he delivered it next day!

btw the black paint is very thin & chips easy so i would give it a coat of paint before fitting

hey i had same sort of situation as you, just order a frankspeed mani of of frank, only like £40 or £50, well worth it. and then a janspeed downpipe for like £80 from matt humpries. the decat isnt worth it btw. i tried already but if you decide that route i got one if intrested.

rallynuts also do a mid-pipe/backbox combo

but imho give matt humphris a call bout it cos i used to wait at least 2months for rallynuts to order this system (apparantly they were waiting for the next batch as they were custom made to order), i gave up, cancelled order. then gave matt a call and he delivered it next day!

btw the black paint is very thin & chips easy so i would give it a coat of paint before fitting

Had the same problem with rallynuts, ordered some shocks and springs, they sent the springs out but shocks took over a month so i also cancelled and ordered some much better shocks through matt which arrived next day. Thumbs up to the service!

Back