what offset are people running?

2011-07-17141111.jpg

Lowered 90mm, less than 1cm arch gap, 15x8 alloys with 1.5" dish, 195/45/R15 tyres with 1" of stretch. No camber. Not as much poke as I'd like though, I need more stretch, wheel spacers, and lowered a bit more

I just love that stance Matt, I think I definitely need to go lower, wider, and more stretched on my next project :laugh:.

Just off topic here, I noticed you put up a message for a name change recently? If you PM James direct, he should be able to change your name much quicker. I posted a few messages about getting my name changed, but he did it instantly as soon as I PM'd him (Y)

rota grids 15" x 6.5 e40 offset on toyo t1r 195/50/15 and lowered 55mm

dsc05053y.jpg

stock rear track is 41mm narrower than fronts

have to agree with dan, euro your car is sick, its simply awsome, also never thought id say this but i actually love that green on dans. euro's stance on dans green mhmmmm haha

we need more pics haha

Aha, I'm sure Mark will be posting a pic on here soon, he's got a fairly nice stance, as well as Mckenzie's old SR (Y). And I never realised when I started modding my car just how popular this colour would be :laugh:. There's one other on here (that I'm aware of) belonging to Craig, but he's got the Si model. And on the road, I've seen 2 others the same colour. But I want a black or white one next :grinning:

DSCF3418.jpg

DSCF3417.jpg

Front is the same spec as Matt euro micra, 7x13 et5 with 165/55s. but with less camber and less drop. The rear of mine is all over the place, the beam has not been centralised after the drop. on the wide side (the side pushed towards the wheel arch and outside of the car) there is an et5 wheel, on the narrow side is an et0 wheel with a 10mm spacer, giving that side 15mm more offset and just about putting the tyres evenly spaced around the centre line of the body (its not quite perfect but pretty close).

DSCF1188.jpg

DSCF1151.jpg

These are 6x13 et13 with 155/70s with a 10mm spacer onthe wide side at the rear - with the narrower wheels and tyres the difference was less obvious.

love all these pics,

mark your turqoiuse car was the reason i wanted another micra, the sheer fact that a simple drop and nice wheels make these cars, and now your onto the red one which i still think is one of the nicest most underated cars about.

ahhh and yes stani coilovers would really make them wheels come into their own haha very weller esc

They came from an ebay seller in thailand (or posibly Taiwan - I forget). Do an ebay.com search for fender mirror (add datsun as well to narrow out the 4x4 supplementary mirror crap) and there will be loads, other things to include in the search terms are datsun model codes such as B110 KP30 and the like or 240z.

These look to be the same ones that you have probably seen on the red australian car - i sort of know it now as the delamin8 micra after a team obsurity blog post.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATS...tZVintageQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Ben was the chaps name, he's the reason I didn't re-fit them to mine, although now I'm getting the urge again, unfortunately I've broken one of the lenses.

mark your turqoiuse car was the reason i wanted another micra, the sheer fact that a simple drop and nice wheels make these cars, and now your onto the red one which i still think is one of the nicest most underated cars about.

It's nice to know that my genious has been recognised :p

moarlow.jpg

6x13 et24 with 185/60 - and quite a lot of drop.

Ahh here's that one I mentioned just now,

59048.jpg

6x13 et 0-low positive iirc 145/70s

The 3rd one up from the bottom has got a hell of a lot of drop (Y). I need to be that low when I get my next project up and running :grinning:

It's nice to know that my genious has been recognised :p

no bother its nice to know people have the same taste in cars, i wanted my old sr slammed on 13's but ended up with the rwd bug. now im slamming my f/l on 13's haha

great to see other peoples cars which lets face it, its rare for us micra drivers.

the other day i was comin back from tesco and a chavved up corsa pulled along and the guy was like ha its a micra why slam a micra i was like dude id rather be in a slammed micra than a run of the mill chavvy corsa lol

I get this all the time in Milton Keynes, especially at the local cruise (I'm one of only 2 or 3 known modified Micras that are local to me). Everyone turns up in their Pugs, Citroens, Fords, and, of course, the usual hoarde of about 20/30 Corsas. They always take the ####, but I just say "At least my car is unique, and isn't festooned with parts from the Halfords catalogue."

And then there's the people without cars that take the #### out of you. "Excuse me, but where's your car? Oh, you don't have one? That's strange, because it seems that I have, meaning I don't have to cadge lifts from people or take a bus filled with tramps and single parents."

Always cracks me up, and leaves them speechless because they don't expect it :laugh:.

Back