what is this guy on about?

D

drpepper970

spotted this on autotrader:

http://tinyurl.com/8b3b6

check out the first car in the list, he describes it as being a 160bhp ltd edition and one of 500 made.

is that right? i've not heard of any uprated SR's in the offing and i've been keeping a tabs on dealers for a while now before i take the plunge and buy one.

Think he's trying trick people.... it the cheapest one on there, yet is meant to be the most powerful.... i smell bull....

it says stolen and recovered... i thought they go onto Q plate? and then monster high insurance, or is that not correct?

its bull, no 160bhp 160sr's.... yet ;)

he probly doesn't know anything about them and guessed it has 160bhp from the badge, like say a clio 182 has 182 bhp etc. which is prob why it was stolen someone thought they'd nicked a 160bhp car??

there are 1600 planned but if they sell them they'll make more iirc

They are cheap tho :S

My car would have been list priced at 11k, yet they are selling for 7k ish less than a yr old!

Luckily I only paid 8.6k with the heated leather and sunroof options. I only bought the options for resale value really.

checked out the link to autotrader.

Ive just looked at the link to autotrader but cant see any mention of an SR 1 of only 500 160BHP micras and am amaized to see so many 160's do you think that a majority of them could be demo cars or could this be telling us something ?
the car is rubbish get rid of it ASAP!

Antsub said:
the car is rubbish get rid of it ASAP!

Friends grandads just bought one, recons its the nicest car he's had, and he has had 3 or more micra's...lol

I'd have one anyday...

Back