what is it i need? except drugs haha

its most likely been covered but i am going to swap to 1.3 box etc but what is it i need is it the

-box
-shafts
-gear linkage
-and the mounts?

is that right? also to use a 1.3 clutch with all that ill need the 1.3 flywheel too right? so i wouldnt be able to use my lightweight 1 litre flywheel?

all help is much needed and appreciated as i need all this quick lol

also wheres the best place to get a light 1.3 flywheel or anyone here can do one? as i will need to get hold of one too

yes your right and theres a 2.66 kilo 1.3 flywheel on ebay right now but at a steep £325 i think it is. btw your reverse light wont work with the current loom. not needed in MOT

that sucks im sure i can wiggle it to work lol.... i dont want to pay anything like that! lol

but im just really confused lol

weather to use 1.3 gear box and stuff but i might go with the 1 litre for a bit and just stick with a pants clutch or just buy a full 1.3 car haha

lots of info on this forum. Frank and many others have posted hundreds of times about clutch sizes and gearboxes ect. If your confused use the 'Search' function (Y)

all i did is went to a local scrapper and he told me to take the engine out so took everything i could fit in the boot i got drive shafts enginge box rad all the loom all for the price of £100

Back