what do you do all day?

lol

lol.....tonight il get some money off the mrs and go up town on the p##s with some mates then i think tomorrow ill get up take my boy to school and get some more money off the mrs about £200 he,he,and go and have alook around a couple of scrapyards for an ga16 engine to play with..then il have a little sleep in the afternoon and go out again that night.
saturday o is that the start of the weekend..........

So you get paid for doing sod all? You know - some of us actually work for a living. For alot less - have some damn respect!

woo christ i gave up work to look after my son, the mrs had the better paid job,,,,,i have respect i had 20 years of work non stop never even been on the dole.

I work for the NHS as a systems administrator within the operating theatres. I get to see people getting sliced open each day.....:glance:

I work 6-2, 2-10 driving a fork lift the same as this one;View attachment 6160 moving all your special k, theres two of us then Richie.

i drive one like below:- but gas or electric, i shouldnt say this, but i learned how to "drift" this 3 tonne or so beast round a wet corner! (well the electric one) the gas is too slowwwwwwwww, as for me, i just fill cages with reject plastic, rubbish etc n recycle/bin it.

Attachments

• gpw2510_2510e.jpg
    gpw2510_2510e.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 178
woo christ i gave up work to look after my son, the mrs had the better paid job,,,,,i have respect i had 20 years of work non stop never even been on the dole.

theres nowt wrong with being a house husband Bob, I did it until my daughter was old enough for nursery.

IT Technician, but work as Network Admin, Telephony Expert, Systems Admin and deputy regional IT manager.

I am a service manager for a electrical service company

Means I sit on the the internet all day making sure my staff are working :p

Back