Cobra Clubman Bucket Seats for sale

kristian

One Way Mule
Cobra Clubman Bucket Seats for sale...

They are black and grey and in VERY GOOD condition.. but not required anymore

They were fitted to my wide arch micra...

They have been fitted to modified seat rails so they have the full slide adjustability..

The usuals about buckets are they are 4/5 point harness capible etc..

Very comfy.. and Very snug!!..

... to make this clear these are a DIRECT FITMENT to ANY K11 micra..

Rare for such things to up up for sale..

Stating the obvious though but these are a pair and have had belt buckles fitted on the correct sides for driver and passenger side fitment..

Clubman_grey.jpg

100quid the pair QUICK SALE!

I really really need the subframes, will you sell them seperately and i can meet you to collect as i only live in cheshire on the wirral???

Cheers

Tom

Ive got some standard subframes if you wanted -TOM-..

Seperate to the buckets..

HOODEDREAPER.. Why dont you buy some stuff and ill drive halfway to u./.

dammit...why you selling so much stuff that i want! Yet your too far away :(

i agree lol!!!

i would take these for your hands right now mate (altough it is abit late) but you know what i mean hopefully!!!!

just your to far away grr and even meeting halfway would be a mission and bout 6hours driving to meet halfway!!!!!

i am wondering if anybody can help me like what "nex" asked for?
as in it gets passed between members? i know its a long and possibly stupid way round it, but im just asking....no harm in that is there???

naps

my apologies for asking guys, but just checking that this is a definate sale (hoodedreeper) and they are being sold???

just wanted to check as i had a plan but know its changed so any help with a "definate yes or no" would be great!!

if not no worries!!

again im sorry for asking about this, but i would be gutted if you didnt buy them hoodedreeper after all this.....and i missed out them too...if you understand?? but if your buying them...no worries!!!

napster

Back