What colour?!

Hi guys, I am wanting a K11 for my first car, but i can't decide what colour. I was thinking a purple or dark blue. I have found a silver one but im unsure about it :/

Opinions?!

Your post shows how undecided you are LOL. You'll know the car when you see it. Browse ebay, there's hundreds on there, all colours- take your pick. :)

I do love the green Si. Always seem to be a bit too far away from me though, otherwise I'd be after those wheels.

They told me I could have the engine out of that for £50....but do I really fancy going to Colchester? Not really...

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

£50? That's a pretty good price.

Yeah, it is...if I lived nearby...but I have to factor in either collection and delivery or hiring a van (because I doubt it'll fit in the back of a Micra or a Civic)...which makes it about £100...

:(

It's on the other side of the country from where I am. Nobody in Gloucester ever bought Si's cause I never see any around. Guess we're all too cheap over here.

I never drank any, but a mate did and I think it had gone off cause he ended up painting a swastika on his chest and running away crying. Police found him trying to jump off a bridge. He was fine next day though, guess it hits some people harder than others lol.

It is definitely going to be a preface. First choice will be Purple or dark blue :) Wouldn't mind a white/dark green one but it's finding one locally :( Thanks for the feedback though :)

It is definitely going to be a preface. First choice will be Purple or dark blue :) Wouldn't mind a white/dark green one but it's finding one locally :( Thanks for the feedback though :)

Where are you from?

Round here (Norwich) you can't move for K11s...I could buy one a week!

Back