What Colour Wheels ??? --------------

Hiya guys, am thinking to make some slight changes, well may stand out like a sore thumb but as in titled abive... am thinking to re-paint my wheels !! what colour do you reckon would match with Red body work ?? pic below for an idea !

DSC0144811.jpg

DSC0144812.jpg

cheers

J

Can be black, white, grey, silver and gold. These colours will be nice choices for you :)

Actually, just ignore about grey and silver ( cos you got ones already)

exhaust so shy, loool, when i start the car it erects BIG, loooool, nah what ive gathered now!! cos its a Janspeed pipe section connecting to a sportex exhaust or something, the janspeed pipe is a little short so the exhaust sits back in more, weird, cant understand that it should be standard size in length, if anyone knows any reason? i always thought of having white alloys as it would stand out as you guys reckon.... mmmm may have tobe a summer thing now to be honest!!!

lol

J

304219268aa6f8871b7b5c763423784616bda8912ebd26330cb483fcb0687e7a6g.jpg

OK, so I can't quite fake the silver, but I ran steels painted like this on a red car once, silver rims and black centres. The contrast with the red paint was rather nice.

MicrAde, sweet Micra, i had one in white on an 1984 A reg plate, immaculate condition!!! loved that car alot!!!, also with the white rims its true what Ulrich C says, it makes the wheels look bigger ! but both looks nice!!!! good thought! also, thanks for modding the colour of my rear wheel Wagoneer, that combination looks kool, but i can see its major time consuming where as one swipe of the can one colour would do the trick!!!, guess its just lazyness lol

Cheers

J

MicrAde, sweet Micra, i had one in white on an 1984 A reg plate, immaculate condition!!! loved that car alot!!!, also with the white rims its true what Ulrich C says, it makes the wheels look bigger ! but both looks nice!!!! good thought! also, thanks for modding the colour of my rear wheel Wagoneer, that combination looks kool, but i can see its major time consuming where as one swipe of the can one colour would do the trick!!!, guess its just lazyness lol

Cheers

J
Cheers dude, it doesn't look like that now though :rolleyes: I am seriously contemplating going back to white alloys though, probably best colour for a red car, just a sod to keep clean :mad:

Most definetly white would make that micra look sweeter!! Am contemplating on white wheels now now seeing that classic K10 !! Well its a summer job or at least when the weather is better for it I guess!!!!

Cheers for the inputs guy !!!

J

Sorry for hacking this thread. i am just wondering what colour shall i get for these sr alloys? i want these wheels to be same as factory colour one. i tried to find but no information out there yet. cheers jk

--alpina-- said:
i reckon, pink :p

or maybe same colour as your car?

J

Pink? Are you serious? o_O
You must be joking hahaha :D

No, I want to use standard colour as normal silver colour. I don't know what is the code so I am going to halfords to check out soon.

Pink? Are you serious? o_O
You must be joking hahaha :D

No, I want to use standard colour as normal silver colour. I don't know what is the code so I am going to halfords to check out soon.

Just messing about, i reckon to break down your paint work, silver would go nice!!!

J

Yea I prefer to use silver colour cos of these "Nissan" alloys.

Yeah, could be white though. My car is blue and white sr alloys. It might be heavy looking though. It might be worth it to try. If not then I will go and stick with silver colour. :) (might need to do photo edit soon)

Back