• pink

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • other (plz say)

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

micra-power

I am fittin a body kit to my car soon and goin to respray the car but what colour do i paint my car.
Its red at the mo

Umm, your favourite colour? :p

Or what about a mr blobby colour scheme? Pink with yellow polka dots - you'd certainly turn heads. :D Oooh, and you'd never lose it at the car park!

flip paint, green going into purple or white going into orange, or just plain old flourescent green or orange (something I'm considering at the moment)
the orange would look top with black wheels and heavy tints:D

stick to a normal colour you can get for any other car, choose something custom or expensive to make, should the worst happen as it has for AndyS you'll be devistated and feeling the bite in the pocket.

I'd go halfords and look at every colour spray they got, might not be a unique colour but there's some great colours and would be unique to a micra

if you spray a car dependin on what other people think u might as well give them the car, its your car so do what u want with it, every one has different taste, what happened to Andys?

some thing like this lambo yellow with a pearl

Attachments

• 26-04-06_2225.jpg
    26-04-06_2225.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 187
Theres a 3 tone k11 down here!!! It parks at Park & Ride everyday!!!! It's orange, green and blue, i think!!! :D

If you think later on you might want to sell it, spray it metallic silver, or black

av got a quote for a respray for me micra £650 if i spray it the same colour or just abit more if i want a different colour. think i will go purple

Candy Apple Red m8 :) All the Way! Shines like chrome when suns beeming on it :D as per my piccy hehe

Attachments

• 100_2616.JPG
    100_2616.JPG
    705.5 KB · Views: 158
Back