What £25 Can Do For Your Engine

Check this out guys, Thought this might help people who are looking for cheap mods, Hope ya like it!!

1. Took off rocker cover, Grinded it down to the bare metal
2. Bought 3 cans of paint, primer/red/matt black
3. Primer 3 coats, Red 3 coats, Masked off the rest, 3 coats of black
4. Bought a 90 degree and a 45 degree bend and a 68mm pipe from b&q = £5
5. Bought air filter for £5, This will do for a cheap job, A better air filter would be better
6. Im also gonna to the TWIN CAM 16VALVE in black when i get time
7. I painted the coolant cap and the wiper tank aswell

£25 and don't look half bad, Bar the taky air filter

Adam

14332370a7736448784l.jpg

Buddy thats an inspiration to me. Im gonna paint mine bright red too, and im gonna do my writing in white.:grinning:

is that 68mm pipe PVC pipe designed for rainwater downpipes??

I reckon you'd be better off using a High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) or Cross Linked Polyethylene (PEX) for that as they cope better with temperatures.

Looks like an alright job though fella

Cheers lads, Glad it helps, Msn me if you need a hand, The screws are tricky to get out if your cars old, [email protected]

is that 68mm pipe PVC pipe designed for rainwater downpipes??

I reckon you'd be better off using a High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) or Cross Linked Polyethylene (PEX) for that as they cope better with temperatures.

Looks like an alright job though fella

Yeah mate, Bog standard drain pipe, Its just to do til i make my proper induction system, Will be spending upwards of £60 to make it, Ill post it up after aswell.

Adam

adam

my drainpipe intake was ok, it seemed to give a bit more power at high revs but lost a bit of grunt, so i replaced it with a smaller bore ally one

that looks very tidy m8 ^5 - you should use a vectra induction pipe until a red samco comes your way?
you should be a plumber outstanding workmanship 5*****'s

Back