Was up in Bristol

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
i was up in bristol on monday and tuesday on a company tour helping out another store. all expenses paid for....which was awesome lol ;-)
i cant remember exactly where i was (lol) but i was working in "Brantano" on a retail park.....with a "Big W, mc donalds, Next, pets at home" close to "sainsburys" and "defence office"???

anyway i did enjoy my two days....i was very busy sorting out the store. my travel lodge was on the outskirts and took 45minutes in a taxi and an hour in the moring :-( traffic was so bad....ive never seen so many cars stopped on so many roundbouts....that may all sound wierd but from living in CORNWALL its alot differnet lol.

the train journey went quite quick for 3 and half hours o_O and was glad to get home. i may be back up there again helping that store out in a few weeks.

i was looking out for any modified micra's but didnt see any. i did see a micra that was the colour a very very light green....which i didnt like the colour of.

napster

you were on the Eastgate Trading estate, Junction 2 of the M32, and im suprised you didnt see the remanats of my car down there monday night, as I was down there few a few guys from uni

and Bristol is offically theeeeeeeee worst city in the world to drive in!

I know what you mean about the traffic. I whinge about the traffic here in Torbay sometimes, but I know we have it easy compared to a lot of places.

I've never driven in Bristol myself, but the times I've been there.....it does seem like a very odd city to drive in. Lots of weird speed limits, and strange road setups.

you were on the Eastgate Trading estate, Junction 2 of the M32, and im suprised you didnt see the remanats of my car down there monday night, as I was down there few a few guys from uni

and Bristol is offically theeeeeeeee worst city in the world to drive in!

yep "Eastgate" does sound familiar :)

have you got a picture of your car, ive forgotton what it looks like and then i will see if i remember??

when you said "see my car down there" did you mean parked up on that retail estate??? e.g ouside brantano or BIG W???

cheers

Bristol is offically theeeeeeeee worst city in the world to drive in!

I know that horrible roundabout at Eastgate! Remember one driving instructor hanging onto the steering wheel screaming 'get in the right lane' (err..which one?) obviously panicking we were going to end up on the M32. Makes me laugh now but was cacking it at the time.

Havent seen any modded Micras, probably cos they are mostly driven by skint students here!

I know that horrible roundabout at Eastgate! Remember one driving instructor hanging onto the steering wheel screaming 'get in the right lane' (err..which one?) obviously panicking we were going to end up on the M32. Makes me laugh now but was cacking it at the time.

Havent seen any modded Micras, probably cos they are mostly driven by skint students here!

that roundabout was horrribe yes, but they where all like that in my Opinion.... even in a taxi not driving i felt alittle horrified lol with cars moving every left right and centre!

lol regarding "skint students" ;-)

well my cars a bit banged up after the Portsmouth incident, but its red, open grille, tints w/ MSC stickers, buckets/harnesses, but I was down in the Big W car park with a few Ultimateshowcar members (as mosta them go to UWE or Bristol Uni).

well my cars a bit banged up after the Portsmouth incident, but its red, open grille, tints w/ MSC stickers, buckets/harnesses, but I was down in the Big W car park with a few Ultimateshowcar members (as mosta them go to UWE or Bristol Uni).

no didnt see it mate :-(

however.....i am back up in bristol on monday.....so i will keep an eye out lol.
napster

If you were near MOD and Sainsbury's then that's Filton not Eastgate.

Know what you mean about Bristol - I think all the junctions are purposely designed to kill people sometimes. And plus the cyclists all must have a death wish.

Mind you, Bath is much, much worse - like London only mini.

I got lost in bath city centre for two hours, got stressed, punched and dented my steering wheel... and ended up parking on double yellow lines trying to read a map when a traffic warden came up... i think i scared him away with the look on my face.... never ever again

If you were near MOD and Sainsbury's then that's Filton not Eastgate.

Know what you mean about Bristol - I think all the junctions are purposely designed to kill people sometimes. And plus the cyclists all must have a death wish.

Mind you, Bath is much, much worse - like London only mini.

that is correct......it was the "filton retail park".
we where staying at the "seven view travel lodge" just off the M48 near "aust"????

it was a busy three days again, but im glad to be back in cornwall now...

the first taxi driver we got was a right grumpy guy :-( was so horrible and annoyed at us for getting a taxi.

i did see a Lush yellow "200sx" with a giant carbon fibre spoiler, huge exhaust with "nismo and blits" vinyls down it.

the trians where very bad on the way home.

feeling tired now but that cant be helped getting little sleep with three full days working

napster

Back