L reg 1.3 lx for sale. 12m MOT. Bristol

lewic

Ex. Club Member
Very reluctantly getting rid of my baby! Putting it on Ebay at the weekend for £600-700, but would like it to go to a good home. Passed MOT yesterday no problems, the tester remarked what good condition in and was surprised there is no rust on the crossmember. Has been garaged much of its life and not abused or neglected.

Had new brake discs 2003
New Vreidestein front tyres 2006 still in good condition..
New clutch, brake pads, and exhaust backbox 2007
New battery 2008

Has done 101k, but still going strong. Has done a lot of motorway trips (previous owner commuted Bristol-Taunton daily) so the engine may be in better condition than one that has spent its life doing 2 mile shopping trips.

The only faults I know of are that the buzzer that should go off when you open the door when the lights are on does not work. And the back rear brake makes slight scraping noise if you brake slowly, garage said this was due to a bit of rust on the rim of the drum and it wasnt affecting braking.

Get an error when I try to post photos (even though I've paid up) so email me [email protected] if you want photos or to come and see the car.

Yay, sold. Feeling a bit tearful to see it go though, that car has been everywhere with me! The Corolla is lovely and smooth and safe, but it makes me drive like an old person.. so I could be back :eek:)

Thanks guys for all your help with a newbie when I first passed my test 3 years ago, and bought my old K10!

Back