WANTED - Scans of original guage faces so custom guage faces can be made.

CMF_micra-man

» CMF Member
Has anybody got these? If I can get a scan of all 3, Super S, SLX & LX please. Just PM me if you have them available.

I have found a place in Brisbane that can make up custom dial faces and they need either the "original faces or scans of the original faces" to create their template.

Prices for their existing sets are around A$70-A$90 a set. I have been told they are plastic not paper and they are ready cut.

Perhaps we can get a group discount if there is enough interest.

I don't own a scanner so I can't do my own scan and I'm in Sydney & use my car (Super S) daily so I can't really take out my guage faces and mail them up to Brisbane.

Someone must have these scan somewhere on their PC :) or be able to create some scans of their guage faces for the good of Micra owners everywhere!

Just PM me if you have something suitable please.

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey,

This sounds like an awesome idea and i wouldnt mind getting some gauges made up aswell.. but I have the non-tacho model.. hey .. also if you have a Super S and you are intrested in gauges...i have a set of EL dials for the Super S just sitting my my room collecting dust.. I bought them a long time ago and they are still in the box and brand new...they light up blue and have a seperate controller for dimmer etc etc

D

CMF_micra-man

» CMF Member
Hi Koguchi Power,

I would like to get scans of the Super S, SLX & LX dials to send to these people in Brisbane so ALL Micra owners can get custom dial faces if they wish. Once they have templates it's just a matter of contactacting them and requesting a set.

So if you want a set of LX dial faces made up, scan your original dial faces and PM me and I can arrange it for you.

Anyone else able to help out with scans of their guage faces?

Back