custom dials: help wanted

been reading in the k10 section about custom made dials. scan the dials then change to how u want on the computer etc........ anyway had ago today, took all the dial faces off, then i found out that the scanner which has sat at my computers side for the past so many years, doesnt actually work.

does anyone have a scanned set of dials they could email to me? or have a spare set you could scan and send?

my dials only go upto 110mph.no rev gauge either. from the 1.0 L. u must know which they are.

thanks for anyhelp.

i think i read somehwere that flicking them off can be bad, can screw it up someway or other, im probably just dreaming this but im sure i read somewhere u had too cut a slit in and pass the needle through

i just pulled mine off on my k10 i would assume there attached the same.
but note once i had pulled them off i accidently loosened the copper coil in the back which didnt read propley when driving

hey im new on here i just thought id say hi.

also i am deciding to custom my dials and paint my interior red/white i can get my dials scanned onto the comp for anyone who wants them but i not sure how i go from there tho any ideas anyone. by tha way i hav a k11 1995 model micra if anyones wondering.

Tom Ace said:
hey im new on here i just thought id say hi.

also i am deciding to custom my dials and paint my interior red/white i can get my dials scanned onto the comp for anyone who wants them but i not sure how i go from there tho any ideas anyone. by tha way i hav a k11 1995 model micra if anyones wondering.

Would you mind sending me your scan of your dials when you do it - [email protected]

Cheers

Steve

pddy idea for you as you n me GF have same model i may try it in hers also...

mask up the three dials in a circle withe a compass?..

then spray the outer part blue(paddy) or whatever...

stu give it a while if no one replies cos i have replaced my 1.0l dials which are pictured above... i did the template today...

i've got 1.3 supers dials in now...

it goes rev-speedo-temp/fuel... i'll do a scan next weekend... i want white dials...

so if no luck watch this space.

i think that hughes16v 's dials will have the 100mph speedo. jus as a thought.
Funny how things come back around...some years back someone intended to make these for people, there was loads of interest, but it just never happened :-( Im interested in this again too. will try get hold of some super s ones to scan.

JK

The SI dials i now got in my facelift micra (with the rev counter) are that bloody rare, and a weird blue colour... :/ they're pretty much considered 'custom dials' lol!

j.a.kelly said:
i think that hughes16v 's dials will have the 100mph speedo. jus as a thought.
Funny how things come back around...some years back someone intended to make these for people, there was loads of interest, but it just never happened :-( Im interested in this again too. will try get hold of some super s ones to scan.

JK

mine have 120 on, from a 1.3 because my old ones went funny but the ones i have now read 8mph out, 22mph is 30mph but they are accurate when accelerating

mean_micra ur gonna have to send me a copy of those dials

i'll hve to email you the original which is a jpg and reduce to 48% in ms paint to get exact match...

pop your email down and i'lll send it ya.

Back