Wanted: White Faces for Super S Clocks

If anyone has white faces for Super S clocks let me know. I don't want photocopies of originals though, they must be the original plastic faces, not paper.

Thanks a lot.

Wayne.

Sorry to be OT, but when i saw this on the main site.. it said: "Wanted: White Faces" I thought you would be advertising for a White National Front video/picture or something - heh!
Paper ones are just as good btw *shrug*

theres a place on ebay in germany does them, cheap as..
ill try get the link

Ive got paper ones and they are rubbish, when it is dark and youve got the backlight on, the light comes through strangely, obviously because of the contraption behind which causes a shadow. Plastic faces allow light through at the lines and number on the clock, and not everywhere on the face.

they do some for std k11 clocks,super s k10 super s and iirc they do them for std k10 too :)

i would just work it out and put a mark on them, make a real nice job of it, mark 30mph 60 and 70 or the 1`s you need most

chie said:
i would just work it out and put a mark on them, make a real nice job of it, mark 30mph 60 and 70 or the 1`s you need most

lol yeh now we thinkin the same hehe

ive bought these from this german compnay basically they are stickers that go over the current dials pretty easy and they looked good too :D only problem is they only come in KPH not MPH so it would be best to make your own, or ask kev he used to make them for people :D

The other option is to buy a km/h to mph speedo converter, screws in between the gearbox and speedo cable - £60 but you then have a 200mph speedo for a K11 or 160mph for a K10! :)

Back