Wanted K11 Parts

Antony

Ex. Club Member
howdy guys. got my k11 yesterday, only it doesnt say super s on the back. so when i questioned the owner it has had a new tailgate, (i could tell cos there was no spoiler and the reg number was different) anyway, its also got no alloys.....a bit fishy i know.
but it clearly states on the log book, micra super S 1275cc 16valve

so, to cut a long story short.
im after, super s alloys, a rear spoiler and possibly a sunroof as well.....anyone have one?

done that allready, and it has a hpi clear check certificate... its just been abused, new tailgate, n steelies instead of alloys.

but it does have all the other bits, eleccy windows, sunroof, ABS, Power steerin, Airbags, super S front bumper.......

any ideas on where i can get the bits as ebay is about as much help as a screen door on a submarine
thanks

not really.. many super S's dont have alloys... It was only an option at the dealership..

Everything else could be down to a new tailgate.. why do you need a new sunroof?

also ABS indicates rear DISCS..rare

yeah....its got all that, but it doesnt have rear disks...as far as i can tell anyway.... it just looks like the steelies and tailgate to me

wow. cos mines kinda gone up one side and down the other.....i can see sky through the seal.lol

how much dya want for it?..

just curious.

if not rear discs dont think it has ABS?!

but its def a super mate by sounds of it. check on the ABS thing fella

JK

naah, its not abs, managed to prove that this morning in the car park, although the brakes are probebly the best i have ever used, and i have had a 1.3 peugeot 309, a 1.9 peugeot 309 GTI and i drove a rover 214SI and the micra out braked the lot.

anyway.
if you still have the sunroof by next month, (cos i just spent £600 on this car) ill have it off ya..

now has anyone got a super S spoiler for sale......please????:wasntme: :wasntme: :wasntme: :wasntme: :wasntme:

I also have one of those, currently in primer too ;)

I think Micra brakes are poop lol

yeah, i think mine are brand new though, lol, the previus owner gave me a carrier bag full of reciepts.
lol

how much dya want for the spoiler., cos i want that desperately...

oooh and is it standard for my car to be on 175,70,13 wheels?

im after putting some momo's on it, 195,55,15....
ill have to check tho.
i can get them brand new with AVon tyres for £250 (aah the advantages of working at halfords)lol

antony_aiken said:
im after putting some momo's on it, 195,55,15....
ill have to check tho.
i can get them brand new with AVon tyres for £250 (aah the advantages of working at halfords)lol

if you are stil able to get discount might be worth ya while gettin 195/45/15 tires on it, then if ya lower it say 35mm it is proven you wont have to do any arch work! :)

i could buy the momo's.....flog the tyres, then get some new tyres at 195, 45,15...lol

isnt it tru you have to shorten the panhard bar at the back if you lower the k11?....

i remember reading on cisco's page that if you lower the car because of the mounting points of the rear arms the panhard bar makes the car off centre?..........or am i just being silly again?

not many cars go with alloys tbh, most owners sell them off seperately for the extra profit. scumbags :D (i did it myself. twice. i am a double scumbag)

Not too sure rteally, postage on that is going to be a killer, i will have tosee if I can scab a box that will fit it 1st...

okies, let me know please. if you can, cos i realy want it.

and i may need your sunroof after all....is it all the rails and everything or just the glass?

thanks
[email protected]
/\ e-mail and MSN handle

It is everything with regard to the sunroof, I have someone down South who is interested in the Spoiler, am waiting to hear back from them to see if they are interested, currently the price is £50 so postage will be a fair bit on top of that.

cool, ok. maybe i can find one in a scrappy.... (unlikely...lol)

the sunroof i am gonna need, just depends on howmuh you want for it, cos im a little straped at the mo, but i can grab it at the end of the month.

thanks craig your a star!

(did i just call you a star?.....:wow: oh god no.

cool, ok. maybe i can find one in a scrappy.... (unlikely...lol)

the sunroof i am gonna need, just depends on howmuh you want for it, cos im a little straped at the mo, but i can grab it at the end of the month.

thanks craig your a star!

(did i just call you a star?).....:wow: oh god no.

Lol I will pretend I never read it :D
Waiting a bit for the sunny is almost better for me as well, I will get it all packaged up and ready to send then :)

erm sorry dude, i went to the crappy today and found a fully working sunroof in a red super s, (kinda like a clone of mine) alas it was missing its spoiler too...

so im having the sunny from the crappy

Still need a spoiler though..

Back