K11 pre-facelift parts wanted!

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Hey all, I'm currently looking for a tailgate handle (black) and wraparound boot spoiler (black) from a pre-facelft K11 SR or Super S, and a set of front seats from pre-facelift SR.

I know they're as rare as rocking horse #### :down:, but am hoping a few people out there can help me!

I'm prepared to pay sensible prices (Y)

I have Front SR seats... Could do with a clean, bit grubby but they should clean up fine.

I have Front SR seats... Could do with a clean, bit grubby but they should clean up fine.

Cheers, but I'd be looking for collection, and you're a bit too far for me lol, courier costs on seats will probably be quite expensive :(

Yeah? :grinning: How much in total, and have you got any pics? I've always fancied some SR seats in my K11, they're pukka (Y), forking out for bucket seats never appealed to me at all

I'm rubbish at offers lol :doh:. I was going to see if I could get a pair locally, or at least nearby. But they're quite rare at the moment, so might be a long shot

ive no idea what there worth but if you want them just offer something, worst i can do is say no :D

I was probably looking at spending up to about £50/£60 for a good set (Y) - my local scrappie had a written off black SR that he was breaking, was in a drivers side shunt but the front end, rear end, engine, and interior was mint. He said he'd take £20 for the seats (needed a very good clean up) or £250 for the whole car. I should've bought the car and nicked the engine, seats, whole tailgate, brakelights, bonnet, headlights, and grill! They're all insanely rare, and I missed out on a good baragin :down:. I bet I'll never find something like that again :(

just gonna add these slx stock front seats are way higher that my sr ones

I wouldn't want them too high. That's why I hate the standard seats, way too high and they don't hold you in very well. Feels like you're going to fall out of the door every time you go round a corner lol

I wouldn't want them too high. That's why I hate the standard seats, way too high and they don't hold you in very well. Feels like you're going to fall out of the door every time you go round a corner lol

yeh makes you feel like noddy,head bobling about:grinning:

Back