Wanted front shocks

k11_whore

Steve :)
As above I'm after some front shocks as mine are creaking and squeaking like mad and gone to really stiff setup lol seen some on eBay for 50£ but £20 postage just wondered if anyone's got some cheaper? Thanks steven

i doubt if its the shocks steven, have you tried spraying some lube on the a/r/b, wishbone or topmount ?
and they usually go soggy not stiff

When I got it pre mot check done other day the guy said shocks are leaking, refilled and sprayed some stuff over the shocks to seal :/ it's soggy when stationary and pressure yourself but over bumps it's really stiff feeling not absorbing,

hmm, i would get a 2nd opinion personally mate, pre-mot,s are sometimes a license to print money imo, spray-on seal pfft :rolleyes:

Guy who I bought it off, never charges me family friend and Preps it ready for mot, been speaking to Ralph and guessing top mounts, told me to steer while stationary to see if it creaks

Think it's just under seal stuff as its over crossmember and arches etc, cnt understand his really strong southern Irish accent lol

Think it's just under seal stuff as its over crossmember and arches etc, cnt understand his really strong southern Irish accent lol
probs eh :) the shocks are a factory sealed unit, and if they do actually leak you get a very bouncy ride and poor handling

Back