Wanted 998cc coil pack piston

Hi guys,

I'm on scrounge. I'm need either 1 or a set of 998 pistons from the later coil pack k11. The lighter & narrow ring type.. Ideally low mileage in excellent condition.

Unfortunaty I've damaged just 1 fitting them to my cg13 Rods for my high CR 1.3.

3 are done and I've got brand new rings, so just need another.

Please help.

I've got a full low mileage 1.0l 2001 coilpack engine. You can have the pistons, but I'm not sure when i can remove them. I've got a lot on at the mo.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I'm on scrounge. I'm need either 1 or a set of 998 pistons from the later coil pack k11. The lighter & narrow ring type.. Ideally low mileage in excellent condition.

Unfortunaty I've damaged just 1 fitting them to my cg13 Rods for my high CR 1.3.

Please help.

Hi guys,

Please help.
hi i have few sets here wat area you in

That would be great. Can I confirm they are the later type. I.e. Cool pack, with narrower to rings and different design. Let me know how much you want got them and postage costs.

Back