1999 1.3 Si - MANY MODIFICATIONS - OVER 100 BHP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FH-5

Site Supporter
Hi everyone, My name's Faisal and I'm from London.

Sadly, for sale is my 1999 1.3 Micra Si, manual, in silver. It is in absolutely superb condition, and with only 66,970 miles on the clock with all previous MOT's (back to 2001 I think) to prove mileage, it is not even half way through it's life!

It is the sought after, quite rare Si model which was released in 1999, in 3 door with Rev counter, front electric windows, remote locking (bit temperamental sometimes but works), front fog lights, alloy wheels, power steering. Has good tyres all round and good spare tyre. Absolutely all electrics work. Engine in excellent condition. Bought for over £1000, and well worth it with the low low mileage and very good exterior and interior condition - I clean it thoroughly weekly using autoglym products, so it looks like it has been valeted weekly!

Comes with new 12 months MOT and 6 months tax.

I have spent thousands on this car, and it is now a very fast car - (I have beaten 2.0 BMW '60 plate cars all the way from the traffic lights to 115 mph on private roads, and many many other shocked and embarrassed cars on my list!). I am going travelling in August so need a quick sale and hope to recover some of the money I spent on this real pocket rocket!

Below is a quick list as to what I have done to it and rough prices for each modification (I have all invoices for work done):

• 4-2-1 stainless steel Janspeed Competition Group A Exhaust Manifold from Matt Humphris (£600 + £200 fitting)
  • Full stainless steel completely decatted exhaust system - custom made by powerflow with larger than standard diameter (£400)
  • Green Cotton NanoStorm Induction Kit with Cold Air Feed at front grill - one of the best performing kits with one of highest BHP from Matt Humphris(£100)
  • 1.6 Primera injectors from Matt Humphris (£60)
  • And all of these awesome modifications have been perfected with Ed's work at Fusion and Surrey Rolling Road in March 2011 - Nismo ECU installed and mapped to produce 104.1 BHP! (£495)
  • And with all that power on such a light car, brand new discs and racing high performance Mintex M1144 pads fitted in March 2011 as well just after the Nismo ECU from Ed, so they are basically brand new - from Matt Humphris (£60)
  • And for a bit of fun, a 139dB Stebel Nautilus Compact truck horn installed which is by far the loudest horn you will ever need - miles louder than the PIAA sports horns - I've had both, PIAA horns are like mice compared to the Stebel! (£30)

I will have pictures up tomorrow in day time. Right now just a picture of the BHP map from Ed after the Nismo which shows 104.1 beautiful horses!

It is really an awesome car, as Ed said, a prime example of how "it should be done" when modding a k11, and now the rewards are great with 104.1 bhp! The acceleration is fantastic and it will wow your friends (both in and outside the car!) and equally the stopping power of the Mintex M1144 pads is back breaking and they have no brake fade at all.

I service the car regularly using premium products - last service in February 2011.

Forgive me if I have missed anything, just ask/contact me.

I live in Wembley, London. Viewing is highly recommended and I can take anyone for a serious ride if you're interested!

I am looking for something over £2000. Absolutely no offers under £2000.

Thanks for looking.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Good luck with the sale mate, sounds like a fantastic car :grinning:.

Thanks very much, I love the car and will dearly miss it! I'm only selling on MSC, no where else as I want a caring owner not some no body from auto trader.

Your user id reminded me to mention it is just the standard sized 14" tyres on my K11. If this sells, it would be great lowered and with 15" tyres all round. Was going to buy the £600 spax suspension kit from matt humphris, and as he said it will go round corners "like a go-cart!", but standard suspension and tyres is what is on it. Still have not managed to find my camera so will have to put pictures of the car up tomorrow. Really sorry everyone!

Hi guys. Been really busy working. Decided not to sell my micra at the moment - got more modifications in mind! Sorry to everyone who was waiting for pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back