Want to buy a internationally recognised and mag featured K11?

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
bh6zj2z.jpg

I think it's time that this moved on and I stepped back from having an interesting car for a bit. I'd be very interested in some cash my way and a swap for something bland and mot'd, medium sized, possibly a wagon, why?

It's a 998cc Tropic, but it lost those stickers a long time ago. Only engine mods are a cone filter, but I have a collection of parts to turbo, inclusion of those could be negotiated. There are totally unique features such as the star side repeaters, over under shotgun exhaust and duck-tail spoiler.

gDxYKA9.jpg

It has JDM numberplate nipples, a peep/wink/stadium/panoramic mirror, and a Nardi style steering wheel. Other interior features include a fur dash and rear shelf, which has a pair of box speakers and a purple beacon on it. There are also some red harnesses inside.

Lows are achieved with slightly modified Corsa coilovers and Corsa top mounts, rear is short OEM springs and Spax adjustable dampers. The wheels are 8x13 ET20 Revolutions all have some curb marks. The fronts will be wearing brand spanking new tyres. The driveshafts inner and outer CV's will also be new.

ikk6OWJ.jpg

The body has the kinds of dents, marks and scratches that you'd expect of a 23 year old car, and the windscreen is cracked, but it's outside the drivers view. There's MOT on it until early September.

My blog thread has as much information as I could possibly give, the link is in my signature. I'm asking for offers in the region of £1000, for a car that is so much more than the sum of its parts.

m0xT8zz.jpg

QbuoxbP.jpg

zTMyWWF.jpg

q4G3x1M.jpg

OMxrdwf.png

Last edited:
Unique selling points proactively marketed and skilfully presented to create demand in excess of limited supply!

Price is what is paid, value is the demand that you create in excess of supply via proactive marketing. The elastic price rises for a price maker selling into excess demand but not for a price taker where demand is uninspired. Price maker creates demand and sets the flexible elastic price correlated to the marketing excess demand value created.

Some mother’s lads, without the skills or resources to create it, will want it and it will sell like hotcakes on gumtree or eBay with flexible price elasticity in this case ?? ;)

Back