looking to buy a backbox

Hey guys, I bought my first ever micra 3 months ago. I was looking for a car but didnt really have any money saved but as destiny would have it i got offered a 51 plate k11 1.0 Vibe for 300 quid, couldnt resist.

43,000 genuine miles
1 old lady owner since new
Lots of paperwork e.g mots, service invoices, garage work receipts and shes had it serviced on the dot every year. She had to give up driving due to eyesight problems which is evidenced in the wings...and bonnet....and doors. But a solid good condition low mileage engine and not much rust atall.

I felt a creeping sense of clarksonitis as I got into the car to test drive it. But 20 minutes later I handed over the cash. It was a cracking wee car. Coming from a 2.2 turbo diesel vectra I thought I would die in despair of a 1 litres power but the micra feels like it wants to please and will sit happily at 70-80 mph with just me in the car and zips throught town.

I am starting to fix the faults on her, a few parts here a few parts there as I get paid each month. Mot is due 31st so trying to get her ready for "around" that time.

So far I have:
Replaced anti roll bar links and bushes which were truly perished and had to be grinded off.

Cleaned up both rear drums all over with grinder and wire brush cup and readjusted brake shoes to be close to drum but so as to allow wheel to spin freely (surprising difference in rear braking and smoothness.)

Regreased/Repacked both rear wheel bearings (very noticeable difference in reducef cabin noise and feels smoother on the road)

Oiled clutch cable and Re-adjusted clutch for lower biting
point.

Oiled accelerator cable

Adjusted handbrake

Replaced passenger headlight as brackets on existing light were knackered. (If anyone has any spare lower headlight brackets id be grateful to buy em as they didnt come with the used lamp.)

Fitted Ring Xenon 120% bulbs. (Wow, much better than standard)

Got 2 new c.v joints sitting in cupboard waiting to be fitted on a day off as well as 2 new trackrod ends.

Cleaned up some of the engine bay and underside of bonnet.

Replaced the maf sensor 5 days after buying car as the surging stalling and bypass merging was all becoming too annoying.

So yeah thats my micra story lol just fancied posting it up.

I also wanted to ask does anyone have a nice sounding aftermarkey backbox for sale? Or where to find one?

Thanks for reading fellow micra-teers