Vinyl Wrapping ----------------

Ok as title says, im thinking of Vinyl Wrapping JUST my Bonnet, as my car is Red, what colour you guys reckon would go? possibly the roof aswell?

Any sugestions or links to pictures of this idea would be great..

Cheers

J

I think anything other than black or carbon would look daft :/
What a about a partial wrap? From top into the grill? And colour code the wheels?

Smarties

round-smarties-vinyl-table-cover-3732-p[ekm]300x248[ekm].jpg

Glitter

metallic_vinyl.jpg

I was thinkin' wood effect...or brushed steel...but I can't find anywhere that sells that :p

I can do a shop/mock up if you have front on photo of the car ;)

That would be great, gives me a real look at it, the only pic i have of the front as best i have is below, am sure i have more different angles of the front but where on my Hard Drive? dont know! hope this is ok to play with!!!

J

What about a red carbon?

You know, thats a good idea Only if i find the red Vinyl near matching to my car itself otherwise having a slighlty dark or light shading will probably look out of place i reckon!! but will look into that one!!

Also Jen319, thanks for that, i look forward to seeing your art work at hand here ;)

J

Hi Jen, bloooody hell, nice nice work, i like it!!!! the black one stands out goood!!! and the rest are good, the smarties mmmmmm it will make me travel to the sweet shop for them lol i like also the Rising sun, but thats gonna cost alot to do i reckon!! so its between the Two..

Black or the Rising Sun!!!!

Thanks for the input and time taken to adjust the look.... real kool

J

Jen, yeah, i like that with the white stripes!!!!

thanks for that!!!! gives me a better look at what i want doing!!

So its either black or black with stripes or The Rising Sun!!! decisions, decisions!! :)

J

To be honest, I don't think insurance wants to know about decals and any minor colour changes because cars do come out of factorys with all this fancy stripes, name badges etc so why should we have to pay that extra on abit of vinyl on a bonnet!!

I was quoted 140 pounds to vynl wrap the bonnet for the Japanese Rising Sun and a plain colour I.e. Black is 120 pounds! These guys are like 10 mins drive from me!!

Temptation Tempation... To be continued!!

J

Tell you what I saw today alpina, Audi A 6 with red side panels and black bonnet, roof and boot, looked really good.
Take those two white lines from back to front, and imo it would look smart as feck. Just a thought.:)

Tell you what I saw today alpina, Audi A 6 with red side panels and black bonnet, roof and boot, looked really good.
Take those two white lines from back to front, and imo it would look smart as feck. Just a thought.:)

I did thought of having the bonnet black and having two 4 inch thick white stripes on one side (drivers side) across the bonnet over the roof to the end of the tailgate like the Fiat Punto i think!!

J

Mmmmm maybe - your choice. That's a Lambo in that piccy, my mate had one of them, gave me a ride in it a few times - he pulled 105 in second gear once just to show me what it could do, the brakes matched the power though - bleddy good job!!!!

Back