Video of 'Little Bandit' on private track!

some private track, looks just like a motorway!! lol by the way does anyone know how much his actually had out that car? looks like it'll go way over 150...

:eek: :wow: :wow: :wow:

oh my god almighty, i thought mine was quick, but....HOLYS*IT

BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!!!!!

rlees85 said:
some private track, looks just like a motorway!! lol by the way does anyone know how much his actually had out that car? looks like it'll go way over 150...

It can max out 5th gear with considerable ease.

Using a speed calcalutor that I got from the SR20 forum, using engine speed, gear ratios and tyre size, it worked out at 174.?? mph!

Not something that is pleasant anyways, as stability is very poor!

Cheers

Dave

NISMO_ALMERA said:
It can max out 5th gear with considerable ease.

Using a speed calcalutor that I got from the SR20 forum, using engine speed, gear ratios and tyre size, it worked out at 174.?? mph!

Not something that is pleasant anyways, as stability is very poor!

Cheers

Dave

the only way to test it properly is by gps

but WOW that thing is truley amazing,,i bet your well chuffed mate

sort the handling. thats awsome man, seriously awsome.

if your doing 174, thats only 26mph off 200mph

can you imagine a 200mph micra wtf!

please, in the name of all things holy, and good in the world sort out the handling, and squeeze everything you can our of that engine.

a 200mph micra would be......well you it know yourself.

come on. 26mph. you can do it.

mr.grassie said:
sort the handling. thats awsome man, seriously awsome.

if your doing 174, thats only 26mph off 200mph

can you imagine a 200mph micra wtf!

please, in the name of all things holy, and good in the world sort out the handling, and squeeze everything you can our of that engine.

a 200mph micra would be......well you it know yourself.

come on. 26mph. you can do it.

more weight could be saved surley :D

Weight won't be the issue for top speed.

Are there any genuine aero kits for the K11? Maybe one of the rally kits used by NME?????

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Can't believe how fast that shot off the clock!!! :eek: Thats amazing, a seriously immense machine. :| Must be very scary to drive also, insane. :eek:

well what can i say that hasn't been said, keep up the good work and see if you can change that final drive ratio if you feel the need for more speeeeeedd:alien:

200mph is a micra would be amazing. That would have to be a worlds first.

heres one for you.

Little bandit vs Micra 350SR

ring nissan now and make it become a reality. The winner would surely be the quickest micra in europe or possibly the world.

there is a micra in taiwan pushing 340 on low boost n 400+ on high boost. link was on micraholics so maybe pete can show us that, but this a believe was a nismo engine n may have had vvl on it :D

i jus wana see this so much , i wasn sure bout meet but if ur goin dave i will be there i swear !!!!

pepper :D

K11SS said:
there is a micra in taiwan pushing 340 on low boost n 400+ on high boost. link was on micraholics so maybe pete can show us that, but this a believe was a nismo engine n may have had vvl on it :D

i jus wana see this so much , i wasn sure bout meet but if ur goin dave i will be there i swear !!!!

pepper :D

'Little Bandit' can't be far off those figures to be honest...Last dyno. run at STAR Performance it made 329 HP @ 5830 rpm @ 12psi before it decided to jump out of the rollers...power was still climbing high at tha stage, so possibly 350 @ 12 psi...

I have ran the engine at 20 psi + H2O injection (high boost setting) and it is a different league in comparison to the 12 psi (low boost setting)...

All I know is that it still scares me...

lifeonaplate said:
Haha thats crazy, got a 1/4 mile time?

Best so far is a 12.85 @ 123 mph with no traction in 1st or 2nd gear on my 195 Maxis tyres!

I have yet to try it with the Mickey Thompson slicks on, but it should run 11's...fingers crossed!!!

Cheers all!

Dave

NISMO_ALMERA said:
'Little Bandit' can't be far off those figures to be honest...Last dyno. run at STAR Performance it made 329 HP @ 5830 rpm @ 12psi before it decided to jump out of the rollers...power was still climbing high at tha stage, so possibly 350 @ 12 psi...

I have ran the engine at 20 psi + H2O injection (high boost setting) and it is a different league in comparison to the 12 psi (low boost setting)...

All I know is that it still scares me...

Best so far is a 12.85 @ 123 mph with no traction in 1st or 2nd gear on my 195 Maxis tyres!

I have yet to try it with the Mickey Thompson slicks on, but it should run 11's...fingers crossed!!!

Cheers all!

Dave

it should run quicker than that! :D get traction lol

You should really spend some money on upgrading the handling. Get some Konis, springs and whiteline gear, (swaybars, panhard rod and the anti-litf kit), they make a HUGE difference to the stability at high speed!

Back