Little Bandit Pics From TOTB

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Found a good few pics of the car in action. Hope Dave dont mind me posting them.

Looking at the two galleries it is one of the cars with the most pics.

cruise-015.jpg

cruise-016.jpg

cruise-017.jpg

cruise-162.jpg

cruise-163.jpg

cruise-164.jpg

cruise-358.jpg

cruise-359.jpg

cruise-077.jpg

cruise-080.jpg

cruise-179.jpg

cruise-180.jpg

cruise-185.jpg

cruise-186.jpg

cruise-187.jpg

cruise-282.jpg

cruise-283.jpg

cruise-294.jpg

cruise-304.jpg

without doubt one of if the not THE best k11 i've seen to date :D such a shame :( still plenty more k11's from which to create a new monster :D

Awww, such a shame she's not still with us. At least she's still in everyones thoughts tho!!

Any plans to build another race car?

Really awesome pictures!!!!! will miss hearing about the adventures LB was upto at weekends and track dats etc!!!!

EMS: if he is selling all his parts....i am inclined to say LB is no more :doh: !!!!??? but PLEASE prove me wrong dave!!??

He sold the lot to someone. Hopefully they will bring it back to former glory

it didn't all go to the same person. the engine when a different way to the shell

i don't know if dave wants to keep it a secret. but i know where most of it is, or at least the micra side of things

Matt Humphris bought a lot of parts, as did Kristian.

A few bits have gone here and there.

As for the engine and gearbox...they are staying with me.

I will be building a Almera GTi, all in black with a full bare metal respray, with the same front brakes that the Micra had and Maxima rear brakes, K-sport Pro coilovers, and a refreshed drivetrain.

I started on the drivetrain yesterday and found that it needs a new clutch and the flywheel needs a skim.

To my major disgust, I found the engine block to be ######ed as well...slight 'meltage' at the top of no'3 cylinder. The funny thing is, there is no damage to the piston, gasket, head or spark plug, so why it has happened is beyond me. I will be able to use the block from the Almera anyways, so it doesn't really matter, just more time really!

Cheers!!!

Dave

well. when kristian car is up and running will we be seeing little bandit 2???

you have to have "bandit 2) on the back of your micra kristian...

My brother-in-law sent me a number of pictures of the car at the event today, but this is my favourite...

P7290124.jpg

That's my 11 month old Nephew, Scott, who came all the way from Toronto, Canada, to help me with the wheel changes

Now that's dedication, and at such a young age!!!

Cheers

Dave

lol great pic...hes either helping you or maybe thinking about bashing you over the head and taking the car :D

oh youre briefly shown in the totb online vid aswell...

Back